The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The company I work for is soooo crazy busy right now.:dizzycat: Busy is always good.

I finally got my table blended with the boardroom, I lightly brushed the paint from the trim over it.

View attachment 224016

View attachment 224017

I will sand it a little bit and put some clear coats on it. I definitely want to build a cat perch with holes where the legs run up as well as sized up to take my big kitties:)

I am so glad it is Friday at home relaxing with some kitties.

View attachment 224018

Hope everyone and their little loved ones have a great Friday night :) It will be an early one for me:sleepycat:
@Shane Kent , the table is very beautiful and I love the way you did the finish.

@margd , I also saw two Robins here this week around my Holly bush.

I was thinking today of when approximately Speedy and I will begin to go for our walks together this year. It is way too icy and snowy for her now and the ground is cold, but I feel our walks right around the corner. I am thinking of getting her a new type harness this year and of course, she now has a stroller to see the sights. The best memories of our walks are nice warm days when Speedy will plop down and lie on the warm grasses and how can I forget her lovable antics of jumping and pouncing on lightning bugs and moths. These good times can't be too far away. :purplebutterfly::reddragonfly::daisy::bluedragonfly::purplebutterfly:

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Benjamin Franklin (Benji) I planted some lavender and rosemary justvtgis morning. Although I'm a very amateur gardener, I'm hoping to reap the benefits of these lovely plants like you!

Great news: Mog's tail is ok! I came home from work last night to see a droopy tail on my guy, who otherwise greets me with a very expressive tail as he rubs up on my leg and meows. Last night, though, the meowing was different, and I was worried something permanent happened while I was gone.

I was just getting ready to go to the e vet when he started moving it again, so I decided to wait till the am to take him to his vet. By the time I got there, his tail was pretty much normal-looking, but I wanted to be sure. Vet said it was still swollen, and gave him something for the inflammation, but that his tail will be fine, and isn't broken or in need of amputation (holy cow, Pet MD...thanks for putting that panic in my head all night...)

Now, he's happy and flicking his tail like normal, and I'm so glad he's ok!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't wait to see the pictures! I didn't know there was such a thing as a Cardigan Corgi.
Wonder what kind the Queen has?
Norachan Norachan - I think that Google Images is messin' with you. With those short little legs arms, there's just no way they could button a cardigan.

Not much need for a cardigan here these days, and temperatures moderate into the high fifties on Lake Ontario's south shore. Even the Eagles looked happy today as they soared and glided above the river. Ahhh... Spring is in the air!

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today my newest addition, Nessie, a stray I brought in about a year and a half ago now, actually let my husband pet her. She has come around with me, to an extent, but up until now I don't think my husband has been able to touch her. She is making real progress, it's still only on her terms, but it's promising.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitty has no more tummy problems now that she's taking her hairball remedy! It's sunny and warm here now. She loves to go on the patio and lie on her cat tree. I take it outside when the weather is warm. They do have the life of Riley!

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pawsitively glad to start my Saturday catching up on posts in this thread.
Love the paint job on the desk @Shane Kent ! And best wishes for your impending family addition NewYork1303 NewYork1303 .
@Benjamin Franklin (Benji) my lavender ended up being a very hardy perennial even though I thought it was annual, so fingers crossed.
@surya best wishes for that sweetheart. What a cutie pie!
Happy weekend everyone!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So many great posts here! That Corgi is adorable!
It seems to be a day for Cat piles, so here’s a cuddle puddle of orange and brown tabbies from the Shelter today.View attachment 224045
SheriB SheriB - They are adorable ... and they make me a bit sleepy.

I went out for a walk in a nearby small nature reserve ; I saw numerous ducks and geese and a few cormorants ... but my heart skipped a beat when I saw these two ...

ooievaar vlucht.JPG IMG_7785 (3).JPG

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa , the feather friends you have seen and posted for us are amazing! I have not seen these birds.

I am thankful for my Speedy to help out with alarm clock duties this morning, I woke to her trilling at the birds outside the window and that is what I need to get going and get ready for work.:daisy: The minutes Speedy and I have together in the morning while I drink my coffee and we say our Prayers are like Treasure to me. We then both decide that we can do nothing else but go forward and take on the day we have been given in the most Paw-sitive way we are able. :purplebutterfly:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SheriB SheriB - They are adorable ... and they make me a bit sleepy.

I went out for a walk in a nearby small nature reserve ; I saw numerous ducks and geese and a few cormorants ... but my heart skipped a beat when I saw these two ...
View attachment 224065 View attachment 224069
mama africa mama africa - What a glorious photo; I wish I'd seen these two with my own eyes. You're Blessed to have such a Nature Preserve so close by!

Happy weekend everyone!

My Pembroke says "I don't need a Cardigan to keep me warm. I have a cat." :p
Congrats on your upcoming puppy, NewYork1303! Corgis are so much fun!
orange&white orange&white - I still think that you chose these two for their complementary colouration; what a beautiful pair they make!

:¦:-.•:*'""*:•.-:¦:

Once more, it's simply too nice here to remain chained to the keyboard. The cats are singing, the birds are visiting the crocus, and the bees are dozing in the sunlight. Or something like that!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
It’s been a while since I’ve posted here! I’ll try to get back into the swing of things here on the Pawsitive fundraiser. It is a lot of fun to think about the pawsitive things that happen every day, plus it helps raise money for cats in need! It’s a win-win!

Charlie is having a good morning. He had breakfast and is now relaxing and hanging out.

:purr:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa - I still think that you chose these two for their complementary colouration; what a beautiful pair they make!

:¦:-.•:*'""*:•.-:¦:

Once more, it's simply too nice here to remain chained to the keyboard. The cats are singing, the birds are visiting the crocus, and the bees are dozing in the sunlight. Or something like that!
.[/USER]
This is funny. In the cat world there are no "red" cats - Tangent is "orange". In the dog world, there are no "orange" dogs - Charlie is "red". They sure look the same to me. :p
----

It is a nice spring day. Texas bluebonnets have started to bloom. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I saw my first hummingbird of the season just now. Don't know why it was trying to get through the window but it sure gave me a good view of it. Time to fill the hummingbird feeder. :yess:
Couldn't find a digging fork at Green Thumb, even the farm supply house did not have any, and none of my catalogs had any either. I was told it has gone the way of the Dodo, nobody asks for them anymore (well, at least not around here) but I found a bunch of different ones on Amazon, so I ordered one and a hoe that had gone missing also and they should arrive tomorrow yeah!:hyper:
Got 3 different tomato plants, 5 different pepper plants, 1 zucchini, 1 parsley, 1 catnip and 1 catmint plant. Bebe immediately went to destroy the catnip, had to put it out of her reach, Chamouti went for the catmint but he is well behaved so just nibbled at it before I put it out of reach also. Then I went to soak some corn and some bean seeds, they sprout better after soaking for a day or two.:)
The rain has stopped, we got plenty, so it's a fine looking day, I finally caught up on my sleep and I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to take on the world. :wave3:

Status
Not open for further replies.