Status
Not open for further replies.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Orangey's Wikipedia page:
Orangey - Wikipedia
Wow, he had roles from 1951-1967! A 16-year lifespan is pretty impressive, much less a 16-year career. I wonder if he was mean the whole time or if he mellowed with age. . .

It's rainy today, and will be for the next few days, but that means it's spring! :D And it's not snow!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@surya What a cute little thing she is, and you're right, she's a trooper! She's got to get a really wonderful loving permanent home and person/family where she'll be treasured as she deserves.
@1CatOverTheLine TYSM! Quite an illustrious career and he was so deserving of the awards!
@PushPurrCatPaws Oh, YUCK on the apartments! Terrible. But on a PAWSitive note, what cute tea towels and that's creative of you to block the negative view with these PAWSitive textiles!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A good amount of the unwanted snow that fell yesterday melted today. And the temps for next week are looking warmer, so that should encourage the rest of that white stuff to disappear, so the spring flowers can bloom. :sunshine:

Benjamin Franklin (Benji)

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nice! My family and I planted a lavender plant a while ago, of course they aren’t annuals but it did really well with Canada’s super long winter! It has grown tons and I’m quite excited to use some of the leaves in my herbal tea. It’s really great how some flowers and plants just live on and on, I really love to see them grow. Crocuses and lavender are perennials and to be honest I prefer perennials over annuals because they are continuous joys!

Another bit of good news: Benji is over the moon with his sturdy feather toy and he hasn’t geared it to shreds yet :yess:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
The company I work for is soooo crazy busy right now.:dizzycat: Busy is always good.

I finally got my table blended with the boardroom, I lightly brushed the paint from the trim over it.

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0370.JPG

I will sand it a little bit and put some clear coats on it. I definitely want to build a cat perch with holes where the legs run up as well as sized up to take my big kitties:)

I am so glad it is Friday at home relaxing with some kitties.

TazKittyRustyMar23_2018.JPG

Hope everyone and their little loved ones have a great Friday night :) It will be an early one for me:sleepycat:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dropped my keys at the gym because I had way too much stuff with me and someone picked them up and turned them into the front desk. It makes me happy when strangers are helpful and honest.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We are patiently waiting for our corgi puppy to be born. Should be sometime next week if all goes well. I am so excited to have a young dog around.
I'm so excited for you, I love corgis - Pembroke Welsh or Cardigan Welsh?

My pawsitive news of the day, please bear with me - the day started out hectic, i.e. my daughter's flight home where I'm dog sitting for her got cancelled and she couldn't get another flight out until tomorrow which is when I leave. Then I found out that half the block where she lives lost all power, no electricity and no heat.

But the pawsitive part is that fortunately a neighbor will relieve me to dog sit when I have to leave for the airport. So cross your fingers :crossfingers: tomorrow my daughter and hubby's plane departs on time and I will arrive home safely into the paws of Carleton. :creampersian:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The company I work for is soooo crazy busy right now.:dizzycat: Busy is always good.

I finally got my table blended with the boardroom, I lightly brushed the paint from the trim over it.

View attachment 224016

View attachment 224017

I will sand it a little bit and put some clear coats on it. I definitely want to build a cat perch with holes where the legs run up as well as sized up to take my big kitties:)

I am so glad it is Friday at home relaxing with some kitties.

View attachment 224018

Hope everyone and their little loved ones have a great Friday night :) It will be an early one for me:sleepycat:
Gorgeous table, Shane Kent Shane Kent and such a wonderful catpile! Makes me want to dive right into the middle of it for a blissful cuddle :catlove::cloud9:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are patiently waiting for our corgi puppy to be born. Should be sometime next week if all goes well. I am so excited to have a young dog around. Hoping this litter has a dog that will be the right fit for us.
Ooo how exciting!! :clap2: My cousin just lost her corgi a few weeks ago. She's already brought home a new rescue buddy; but she's missing the corgi-ness from her lil ol man. They are some of the cutest puppies!! And they sort of never completley lose the puppy face.

I am really celebrating the fact that it's Friday. It wasn't a bad week; just busy. I'm ready for a few days of being just Mom!

I've got my kids into looking at floor plans online with me. We've found some spectacular home plans out there! I'm just waiting on my several-million-check to arrive so I can buy land and build one of these beauties. :cloud9: But seriously it's cute seeing my kids get excited about something that I love. DS wants to be an architect now and both will draw pictures of their future houses. I remember doing that as a kid too. :hearthrob:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Norachan Norachan - You have 23 cats - how much sweeter could it get?
A cat that makes the tea would be great.

:thumbsup:

One of my colony kitties is almost tame enough to be adopted I think. She is so cute and friendly, I want to give her a chance. ::Fingers Crossed::
Oh, she's adorable! I really hope things work out for her.

:goodluck:

This morning I woke up to a miracle. Here it is below.

Group61.jpg

Toby, the ginger tabby, used to be mortal enemies with Lizzy, the grey tabby. He used to attack every time he saw her and poor Lizzy was a nervous wreck. After months and months of calming treats, side by side petting and playing, Feliway and everything else I could think of they can finally sleep together like this.

:yess:

Wenda

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today I ordered my dad a Cat Care Package to help keep his old cat fat and happy! It should arrive sometime next week. :bliss:

Also, I heard today was National Puppy Day AND National Chip and Dip Day. Cute and yummy!

Norachan Norachan That picture is super cute! What can be better than a pile of kitties?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm feeling PAWSitive today because the "regulars" on my daily walk survived Wednesday's snow with almost no damage.

I already posted the photo of the stalwart trio withstanding the snow on the left. One day later and not a nipped bud among them.
IMG_6039 2.jpg DSC_4776 2.jpg

Today? The first robin of spring! Actually, it's the first two robins of spring - the other one took wing as soon as I rounded the corner. Eggs coming!
Robin 3:23:18.jpg

EDIT: Thank you 1CatOverTheLine for letting me know my apostrophes had gotten away from me. Fixed now! :wave3:

Last edited:

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited for you, I love corgis - Pembroke Welsh or Cardigan Welsh?
It will be a Cardigan Welsh corgi. I am so excited that you know that there are two completely different breeds. Most people don't. The mom dog is so huge. She is having a litter of 9 to 11 based on the X-ray. Fingers crossed they all make it.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
It will be a Cardigan Welsh corgi. I am so excited that you know that there are two completely different breeds. Most people don't. The mom dog is so huge. She is having a litter of 9 to 11 based on the X-ray. Fingers crossed they all make it.
Can't wait to see the pictures! I didn't know there was such a thing as a Cardigan Corgi. My head just exploded with the cute.

:p

Wonder what kind the Queen has?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonder what kind the Queen has?
Hers are Pemmies; you can tell because Cardis have tails :D. Although some Pemmies are born with tails and docking is illegal in England so some of hers may have tails.

My cousin has a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, such a cutie! I tend to prefer large dogs but if I needed to have a smaller dog I might consider a Corgi.

EmmiTemmi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today was a happy day for me because the wild turkeys that wander around the shelter I volunteer at were out in full force today. Nothing special about them, but when they're out 15+ strong, it's kind of a cute way to start my shift. (and my friend asked if they were peacocks when I showed him a picture) :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.