The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have some very positive news to share!

TCS has a bunch of new smilies!
:cheerleader::wavey::bunnydance::bliss::runaround:

Including a bunch of new cat ones!
:gingercat2::clapcat::dancingblackcat::purr::dizzycat::happycat::gingercat::redtabby:
Anne Anne - is that floppy-eared rabbit in honour of @Kieka 's new bunny, Peter?

Found Rabbit

I'm sorry that every TCS member can't be here today to rake the leaves see the Autumn colours; our hard frost night before last has brought Autumn's reds and golds everywhere.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
:hyper: It IS pretty with the colors-we have lots of orange and brown colors right now. Yes the hard freeze did my petunias in finally. It's around when they die. But they come back next June. Love petunias...one day I will rip up all grass and plant carpet petunias-they are pretty much self sufficient. And the ground hog eats them-they do come back...nature's lawn mower. :yess::tree::tree::evergreen::evergreen::evergreen:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of the trees in Ottawa are bare now. Much like the photo below. Overcast in Ottawa today but not cold or windy, good day considering the time of year.

Photo of Ottawa, this is from April 2013. A bit overcast and a little bland with no leaves on the trees.
I was on scaffolding, on the outside of the National Gallery of Canada. I was overlooking the Canadian National Parliament buildings. The green roof buildings are some of the parliament buildings.

CanParliament.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's another beautiful Autumn day. My new gardeners are REALLY great -- they work really hard and are getting the yards in good shape after years of neglect. I only have to ask them once to do something, and they do it.
Very excited about the new smilies -- ESPECIALLY the cat ones! :yess::clapcat:

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm excited about the new smiley faces too! The cats are the best! :happycat:
I slept in this AM since I don't have to be at work until later. Although I have a ton of stuff I could've been doing, I'd like to see you try and get outta bed when you have this kitty face saying "five more minutes!"
Sometimes it's nice for me to remember that every minute of the day doesn't have to be productive. Sleeping in a bit, or catching up with TCS, or taking an extra long dog walk is ok, too.

Attachments

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We finally got the voucher to help get little Marcy spayed so instead of $70, it'll cost us $20. The earliest appointment they had is December 5 so I'm gonna need to set a reminder on my phone. Preggo brain is killing me - I'm lucky if I can remember my own name these days! But having her spayed will ease my mind. The boys are all neutered so they can't create kittens, but we all know how sneaky cats can be. She hasn't tried to get out at all since we took her in - she seems happy to be off the streets - but she may get a wild idea at some point. And, everyone knows spayed kitties are healthier so yay!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indy cuddled with me this morning! This is a big deal because she's not much of a cuddler. She climbed onto my shoulders and rubbed her head all over my head... right after I had a shower. My hair was still wet, but she didn't seem to mind! :lol::dancingblackcat:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Today I received an unexpected and as of yet, unexplained gift in the mail. :headscratch:

IMG_5073.jpg

It's a dog squeeze toy that makes a terrifically loud grunting sound. The note that came with it mentioned that the sender had seen it while they were in Las Vegas and that is the only hint I have as to who is responsible. Of course, I love it. It's so utterly goofy! :bliss:

Paul and Chula are as perplexed as I am. They're not afraid of it but they are treating it with caution, especially when it grunts as it has been doing regularly since it arrived. Here is Paul studiously ignoring it.
IMG_5051.jpg

Meantime, I am left to torture myself trying to figure out who saw a bright-orange-grunting-dog-squeeze-toy and immediately thought of me? :lol:

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
"Meantime, I am left to torture myself trying to figure out who saw a bright orange grunting dog squeeze toy and immediately thought of me? :lol: "

:spew:
I suspect this is the kind of question it is best no one reply to unless they were the sender. :lol: Honest, it wasn't me. I do love it though, and how Paul seems determined to guard it.

I had to go back to work today after 10 days off - Mouse didn't run to meet me at the door like he usually does but he did trott through shortly after and was then determined to get as many snuggles and head kisses and he could out of me. :petcat: :catrub: :petcat: :purr:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I thought of this thread when I bought my new 2018 calendar today. Not only does it have a beautiful cat on the cover but the quote on it reads, "When you think positive, good things happen." :heartshape:

Here's a pic of the calendar:
cat calendar 2018.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to see you try and get outta bed when you have this kitty face saying "five more minutes!"
tinydestroyer tinydestroyer - A great photo of a beautiful cat - and an excellent reminder of one of the most 'pawsitive' aspects of TCS: we get to look at other people's fabulous kitties, and we don't even have to scoop their litter boxes!!!

;)

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My brother came to have lunch with mom, dad and me today. He is a sailor, so we don't see him often. It was great having him at home and laughing together.
Second bright point is that mom started singing Christmas carrols yesterday, so no one can tell me off any more if I go arround singing Silent Night. I know that we are just in November, but si love sinfín and I adore sinfín Christmas carrols, so please don't judge me!:purr:

-Mia-

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OMG! My kitty just FARTED! :lovecat2: Please forgive my use of the "F word", but it was just so stinkin' cute!

Her first fart ever (that I know of). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.