The Loving, Adorable Community Cats (strays) In My Neighbourhood

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kurocatlady

Amateur Cat Lady
Young Cat
Purraise
Our favourite cat food "vacuum" Bruno Fattail left us 💔 for his furever home ❤ Bruno is one of the community cats I've been caring for in the past 4 years. Recently, he was taken ill and he almost could not make it. With the help of my neighbours and a wonderful vet team, Bruno recovered and best of all, the vet found him an adopter, who's one of their long-time clients. The story was featured by the Singapore Kindness Movement. You can read about it here! A community comes together to give a stray cat a new lease of life

My mum cuddling a healthy Bruno.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Our favourite cat food "vacuum" Bruno Fattail left us 💔 for his furever home ❤ Bruno is one of the community cats I've been caring for in the past 4 years. Recently, he was taken ill and he almost could not make it. With the help of my neighbours and a wonderful vet team, Bruno recovered and best of all, the vet found him an adopter, who's one of their long-time clients. The story was featured by the Singapore Kindness Movement. You can read about it here! A community comes together to give a stray cat a new lease of life
Great to hear that Bruno recovered well and best of all, adopted. Thanks to you and your love and care for these kitties and most of all in helping Bruno get to the vet for treatment :clapcat: :clapcat: :clapcat:

Thank you!