The Look Of Complete Trust And Love...

Colourcloud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ever experience it from a kitty? Once in awhile, my kitty Rudy will look at me and his eyes will be so full of absolute loving trust...that I will always be there to care for him. It’s a look that melts my heart..and fills me with joy.
That’s it..I just wanted to share that.
Rudy’s Mom

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I never did, not even with my one-and-only heart kitty-meezer baby, but THIS incredible animal in my avatar photo does that now and then. It's amazing.

Thank you for sharing about this :cloud9: :heartshape:

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Olive does this ... it’s like she wants to stare into my face and get as physically close to me as feline-ly possible. We joke that she wants to crawl into my mouth and live in my face. It’s almost scary the level of full love and trust that they show.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Colourcloud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I never did, not even with my one-and-only heart kitty-meezer baby, but THIS incredible animal in my avatar photo does that now and then. It's amazing.

Thank you for sharing about this :cloud9: :heartshape:

Colourcloud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your responses. So many people think cats are aloof and self centered...and just want someone to feed them...which isn,t true...thelove you show your cat is reflected in that look..but the extra love and care he has shown ME the last three years has been amazing...b4 that, he was a pretty normal cat, slept various places, like cats do...but I lost someone very dear to me, and ever since then, he has spent every night sleeping on my bed kind of guarding me..and comforting me. I never knew the depth of love and empathy a cat could have...you here that about dogs, but not cats. Of course he has one bad habbit..which I think I will post on the kitten site...a warning to NEVER use your hands as toys with a kitten.THEY MEAN IT! 10 years later my hands are the only toy he wants..and he is a FOCUSED KITTY! And I love him with all my heart. When his “time ever comes” it will be like loosing a part of myself.But realistically, neither one of us is getting any younger, so I make it a mission to give him the best life any cat could ever have.

Colourcloud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Olive does this ... it’s like she wants to stare into my face and get as physically close to me as feline-ly possible. We joke that she wants to crawl into my mouth and live in my face. It’s almost scary the level of full love and trust that they show.

Colourcloud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dreamer cat, I noticed u r from Burlingame! So was I until 15 years ago...and I am planning to return to the Bay Area ASAP.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
The one in my avatar - my Bourbon. She has chosen me as her human, but with others she is one heck of a grumpy cat. There are moments that she looks at me with a kind of look I have not seen with my other cats, then she'd finish it off with a short kiss or a lick.

Since this does not happen often, I get to seventh heaven whenever it does occur. :)

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arnold will give me "that look" sometimes.

Total trust, peace and contentment.

20180101_105149.jpg

He has added a new technique now. When he sleeps with me he spoons, leans his head back and vigorously rubs the top of his head against my face. This can go on for several minutes. I suspect it feels good to him, but he is also making it very clear to greg, that I am his property.

Colourcloud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I take a short nap every afternoon..Rudy is usually sleeping on my bed in his fabric house structure, so when I get into bed, I pull his house close to where I can fit my arm into it, and pet him, then rest my hand against his head. He loves the warmth of my arm & hand, and adjusts himself so he rests on top of it and we both sleep for about an hour. It’s sort of “bonding” for both of us. He will move around and re position himself, sometimes his paws will rest on my arm..and in his sleep, he will make “kitty pies” with his claws..which is how I know he is REALLY ready for a nail trimming. LOL.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yeah, bigtime, having been born into a family "with cat" and living the vast majority of my life with cats! They give UNCONDITIONAL loyalty and love. My Baby Su was born feral and is only bonded to me. When I bring her food in, she dances and rubs against my legs before she even looks at her food. She loves it when I give her some strokes and snorgles then. And she sleeps right beside my head, between the pillows.
Tarifa is definitely "love made visible" and every look she gives me is a loving look.
Elvis gives this look, too, and makes it known he loves me by resting his chin on my arm when I'm working, like right now.
Once a cat bonds with you, that bond is the deepest of all.