The little things I like about my cat

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That Betty reserves climbing over me to get to the food for only when I’m awake. 😹 Otherwise she seems to make it off the bed without summiting Dad Mountain whenever I’m asleep. We have a mutual no wake policy. 😻👍 (As much as I’d love to snuggle the stuffing out of a sleeping Betty sometimes. 🤦🏼‍♂️)

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love it when Juno goes to meow but can't suppress a yawn in the process. I call it a me-yawn. She sounds even more like a squeaky toy than normal. (One of her nicknames is Squeaky McGoo).
Oh I LOVE this. We board a few cats who will hiss for a day or so, one in particular was an old, beautiful Himmy who would sit in the window and stare at me. I always knew she was ready to be friends when she would hiss, and mid-hiss it would become a squeaky yawn. :lol:

LovinAZZY&SADA

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There is so many things I love about my girls! I love how much they talk to me the whole time I have a conversation with them they always make sure to put their input in! And my youngest girl say to makes me feel so good and comfy at night when we snuggle up together and she lets me wrap my arms around her and she sleeps in my arms like a little baby and just purrs her heart out and it makes me want to cry sometimes a lot of times actually cuz it makes me feel so good!!💘🐈⬛ I know cats can't understand us but I love knowing that just the tone of my voice is known so well to them when as soon as I open the door and say "girls" they come charging my way!

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my cat is not feeling well and I hear her scratching in her litter boxes, I always have the habit of going in the room and saying "RU OK?"
Now, whenever she wants my attention for anything she will sit outside the box and tap the outside of the box, knowing I will come .
Yesterday I was knitting and deeply concentrating on what I was doing, but she wanted a treat. So she sat next to me on the bed looking at the drawer containing the bag of treats. patiently waiting. When she saw she was being ignored, she just tapped my arm once. No response from me. Well she figured if I didn't respond to that I would definitely respond to this:.....she gave one LOUD tap on the pattern I was following ..and that definitely got my attention and a treat! Smart cookie, that one.:devilcat:

Last edited:

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love how when I say "let's go bedtime" and Ash immediately climbs up and gets himself all snuggled between my body and my pillow, then he wriggles around until he's comfy (doesn't matter if I am or not) and within a few minutes he starts his little squeeky snore. I put my arm around him and hold his paw. He doesn't like the light from my phone or the noise of my rain (help me sleep) videos. When I turn one on, he will hide his head under the covers. :cutecat: