The little things I like about my cat

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
how much graycie trusts in me she was so calm and well behaved today at the vets in a room full of tension and i just held her next to me on the floor giving her head rubs talking to her while the vet went about what he needed to do
I hope she had a good visit :)

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
:lol:whats surprising is how spooked of her they are at the vets i mean i know she has her quirks etc.:biggrin:guess all the teaching her to be gentle only applies to me
Lila is a very gentle and funny cat, but when she's scared, she can really change. Once she was a lot of pain and she was a complete bear at the vets office, luckily they understand how cats think!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love a recent habit Daisy’s developed. She jumps onto the kitchen bench when I start preparing her Osmolax and drinks it out of the mixing spoon as soon as it’s ready. No idea whether she can taste anything in it or it’s just like a treat in her mind, another bit of attention. Either way, it’s much easier for both of us than her having it by syringe!

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Younger Boy (Jackpot ) s a Very Needy boy. When awake he's always looking for some sort of attention . Despite this he loves being either next to me or on top of me.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Younger Boy (Jackpot ) s a Very Needy boy. When awake he's always looking for some sort of attention . Despite this he loves being either next to me or on top of me.
Just like Daisy! When she’s awake, she’s usually on me or underfoot. Other times are for zoomies with Phoebe or savaging my knitting.

She’s currently torn between sitting on me and having a tussle with Phoebe. Judging by the way her tail’s twitching, I’d say tussle is going to win. 😸

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just like Daisy! When she’s awake, she’s usually on me or underfoot. Other times are for zoomies with Phoebe or savaging my knitting.

She’s currently torn between sitting on me and having a tussle with Phoebe. Judging by the way her tail’s twitching, I’d say tussle is going to win. 😸
That tail twitch is a dead giveaway 😆

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
I remember, after losing my Corky, noticing the scent of her fur was going away and missing it even thought I'd barely noticed it before because it was so ingrained in my day to day existence. Max doesn't smell the same but I'm very comforted by the faint smell of his fur when he's cuddling up to my face. It's such a clean cat scent and it feels so homey.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember, after losing my Corky, noticing the scent of her fur was going away and missing it even thought I'd barely noticed it before because it was so ingrained in my day to day existence. Max doesn't smell the same but I'm very comforted by the faint smell of his fur when he's cuddling up to my face. It's such a clean cat scent and it feels so homey.
I love the different scents my cats’ fur has had, too. Hadji and Katie both had particularly nice smelling fur.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The way Daisy stretches out on top of me when I’m lying down and she wants pets ... then gets so carried away she rolls on her back and falls off. (See my Wednesday Ritual post for video, lol.) She did it again last night. I was lying on my side, she was purring and kneading and rubbing around on my arm and shoulder and rolled off in a heap. Pity the light was already off, it would have looked hilarious!