The little things I like about my cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
The rare moments when, lying on my stomach, he walks all over my back…a little kitty massage!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The way Sarah sees a spider, grasshopper, mouse, fly, or other and dives on it and grabs it before a single though crosses her mind. But if I leave a tissue or balled up sock laying somewhere, it takes her an hour to move 4 inches because she's very suspicious of what it could possibly be :)

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The way Sarah sees a spider, grasshopper, mouse, fly, or other and dives on it and grabs it before a single though crosses her mind. But if I leave a tissue or balled up sock laying somewhere, it takes her an hour to move 4 inches because she's very suspicious of what it could possibly be :)
I was prepping Betty’s dinner and per usual, she’s up on the counter supurrvising. How did this fly get in here? I take a couple unproductive swats at it. Then it thinks it’s home free and Betty swipes it right out of the air on her first try. Mr Miyagi would have been proud. You gonna eat that? You gonna finish him off? Nope. She’s still waiting on me to finish her dinner. So I grab her maimed but not killed prey and wash it down the sink. I thanked her for her speed and skills and then I finished up her food prep and set down what she really wanted.

😽🍕🍔🌭🌮😹

Nah. She got some rabbit for that meal.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was prepping Betty’s dinner and per usual, she’s up on the counter supurrvising. How did this fly get in here? I take a couple unproductive swats at it. Then it thinks it’s home free and Betty swipes it right out of the air on her first try. Mr Miyagi would have been proud. You gonna eat that? You gonna finish him off? Nope. She’s still waiting on me to finish her dinner. So I grab her maimed but not killed prey and wash it down the sink. I thanked her for her speed and skills and then I finished up her food prep and set down what she really wanted.

😽🍕🍔🌭🌮😹

Nah. She got some rabbit for that meal.
I am always amazed at how cats can swat a fly out of the air on the first go. Mr Miyagi would definitely be proud! I try to catch them with a swatter and after an unproductive hour I give up, and in 2 seconds the cats have it taken care of.
I was watching a movie a few years ago and Lila was stalking a fly in the corner of the room. She was waiting patiently while the fly crawled around, and the guy on the movie yelled "DIE" and she immediately leapt up and caught it!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am always amazed at how cats can swat a fly out of the air on the first go. Mr Miyagi would definitely be proud! I try to catch them with a swatter and after an unproductive hour I give up, and in 2 seconds the cats have it taken care of.
I was watching a movie a few years ago and Lila was stalking a fly in the corner of the room. She was waiting patiently while the fly crawled around, and the guy on the movie yelled "DIE" and she immediately leapt up and caught it!
It’s like she wasn’t even trying. It was just a distraction getting in the way of her dinner. “Sit down, John!” Now hooman, get back to my meal!
:whiskers:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He NEArly caught a mouse last night and came up to bed all puffed up, excited, purring extra hard: “I did my job, ma!”
:lol:
My females are my best mousers, and poor Goof has always been the one who tries but usually fails. He'll find a mouse, chase it for a few steps, then run over to me like "Mo-om, you weren't looking..."

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
The way his back feet splay opposite directions when he's laying on his tummy and he slides off things because he's so conservative about when to grip with his claws. He's so sweet tempered but clumsy.

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
Woul
graycie is allowing her relationship with the gf grow more which is good they will need each other if my health takes a nose dive. the way graycie catches earwigs makes me laugh alot
would love to see a video of that!

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:gf would kill me if i took video of her sleeping its just more of a graycie leaves her feet alone now and settled for sleeping on a corner of the bed out of her way or above her head on the pillow rather than stepping on her to sleep by me:lol:
Actually meant the earwig part, but that is funny too!

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
He just finished dancing alll around my legs, doing that sweet little “tail tremble.” Not for food: for LOVE. Of course that makes me adore him even more and his head is damp with kisses.