The little things I like about my cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
As he gets older, his “happy spots“ change. Right now he likes between the shoulder blades, a full ear massage -from base to tip- and a tiny, short scritch on the rump. There’s a fine line between ecstasy and overboard.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As he gets older, his “happy spots“ change. Right now he likes between the shoulder blades, a full ear massage -from base to tip- and a tiny, short scritch on the rump. There’s a fine line between ecstasy and overboard.
"Booty rub, head, chest and chin, but not the belly. This is how we rub the flub!"

Betty just gives me a look like, "why you gotta do that?" if I rub her belly. She doesn't swat or bite. She just gives me a look.

For everywhere else, she's "such a shedonist!" She can't get enough! Frequently, when I start scritches, she'll wander to the nearest surface to rub her face. "Hold on. We can multitask here. Okay, you have that end and I'll take care of this one." 😻😹

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rubbing Daisy's belly (so tempting with that grey spot and all that white floof) is very much at your own risk! She'll chomp and kick that hand to death nine times out of ten.

Everywhere else is fine though!

19E690A9-208C-49B0-B171-3F9EBB0BC111.jpeg

And Phoebe thinks all pets are good pets. Especially if it means she can give the hoomin a wash.

81132D5F-B386-4E2C-B807-FF0F3D359910.jpeg

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 457630

My cat’s butt. The random splashes of ink have always reminded me of a Japanese painting. (I think it’s called Sumi-e, but not sure).
The Cat with the Dragon Tattoo

Also, she kinda looks like my Betty, if she were wearing a cone. Betty's gray is all the way up her back. Like she was splashed from the front with some white paint.