The Life Of A Banana

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
688C2C9D-8EBE-42E4-A0D6-16A55761D08A.jpeg
Last month was Willow’s 8th Adoption anniversary so I ordered her a new Yeoww banana. She was given a banana in her adoption bag and it became her obsessive, always near her toy. She still loves them and they don’t last long, maybe six months. She likes to chew a hole and suck out the catnip so they get thinner and shorter over time. Here is her old and new one.

Hlee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ha ha!
Our bananas look just like yours!
My cats like lemons also but those I have to order.

Hlee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The lemons I order from Amazon.
One of my cats seems to prefer them over the banana so we go through a lot of those also.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
The lemons I order from Amazon.
One of my cats seems to prefer them over the banana so we go through a lot of those also.
I am going to have to try one of those ! Went to look them up on Amazon and saw they had a Yeoww Ladybug catnip crinkle toy and just had to buy Willow one of those as she also loves anything that makes crinkle noises.

Last edited:

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Our last cat sitter bought our guys (and gal) Yeowww brand balls. Confoundedly they seem to bunny kick those more than the banana?

We lost 2 of three bananas: one to Trin when he peed on it (he wasn’t feeling well at the end) and another to Olive who decided to bury her gross turkey cat food with it. She was very thorough.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Our last cat sitter bought our guys (and gal) Yeowww brand balls. Confoundedly they seem to bunny kick those more than the banana?

We lost 2 of three bananas: one to Trin when he peed on it (he wasn’t feeling well at the end) and another to Olive who decided to bury her gross turkey cat food with it. She was very thorough.

That’s too bad about the bananas, they aren’t cheap. I bought Willow those catnip balls and she has pretty much ignored them. She also ignored the Yeoww little catnip fish.