The Last Movie You Saw

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Beethoven
Are you referring to the composer or the St. Bernard dog named Beethoven?

The last movie I saw was Jojo Rabbit which takes place during WWII. Both my husband and I enjoyed it.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Bagdad Café - CCH Pounder, Marianne Sägebrecht and Jack Palance were excellent. It got pretty silly at the end, but since I am pretty silly too, I am OK with that.
Sounds like something I might like! It’s on my list. I could use some silly right now.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
It starts slow. From reviews, people either love it or hate it. I hope you are one who loves it!
Thank you, Boris Diamond Boris Diamond . My community’s DVD library has it. I’m going to check it out tomorrow, and we’ll watch it on Saturday after we finish the five-part series we’re currently watching. :)

Catsmother70

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Are you referring to the composer or the St. Bernard dog named Beethoven?

The last movie I saw was Jojo Rabbit which takes place during WWII. Both my husband and I enjoyed it.
The dog :)

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched The Blair Witch Project for the umpteenth time and still got scared!!😱

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whenever I get bored, I watch old episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 on Youtube. Last night's viewing was the movie "Danger! Death Ray!" Not one of my favorites, but I hadn't watched that episode for a while.