The heartbreaking status of Taal Volcano Horses

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
As you may know my country is facing this imminent danger of Taal Volcano erupting any time soon. It is already at Level 4 and thousands of families living near the area have already been evacuated. But what about the horses used for tourism there? I cannot find any further info but based on stories I hear most of the horses have been abandoned and left to die.

PETA Asia on the move for animals left behind after Taal Volcano spews ash

My own house is also located one town away, and from last night my family back home is experiencing these ashfalls. Any time now the volcano may erupt. All flights to and from Manila have been suspended.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Special thoughts go out to you, your family and the people who live in the Philippines. :hugs: Whenever I hear about a natural disaster I always think of the animals too. It's definitely a devastating and heartbreaking situation.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I too worry about the animals; cats, dogs, deer, and any animal because they are innocent victims. I’m grieving for animals in the fires of Australia. It’s painful to watch knowing that there’s so much loss:sniffle:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
It is heartbreaking..☹