The Happy Thread

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
New man in my life for a month now, continues to give me happy thoughts everyday!
Oh, here's another one, I ate mashed potatoes for lunch....what could be happier than a new man and mashed potaoes for lunch, I ask you?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Had a pre birthday lunch with my sister today and having another with a friend on friday.

My sweetie just text me as well
Susan you sound so happy with your new man!!

I got to see all my family last night at my brothers football game, it was such a treat to get to see everyone during the week. Their game was 1/2 way between our town and theirs so I hopped in the car and watched him play their last game of the season!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yey!! no more pain in my mouth!! Just gotta get rid of this awful tension headache now

serenasmommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm happy because I'm seeing a new man, and he treats me great, which is new to me, and his kids are great, and "other things" are fantastic!!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy because my Nana and two of our friends are shouting me out for dinner tonight at a local Japanese Thai restaurant - my favourite. I am so excited because it is so delicious!

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got take out Pizza tonight

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy today cuz I get to go work out tonight @ the YMCA and John's step sister- who is 5-is coming over tonight all dressed up for Halloween! And then me and John are having a nice relaxing night together.
He started his new job today so I'm hoping and praying everything is going okay!

AND-I'm happy cuz me and my brothers get our professional pictures taken on Saturday already for my mom for Christmas, I can't wait to get them done-I'm so excited!!

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am happy today because DH made me breakfast
, went to a job interview
, and is changing my oil!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy because the cute pilot I gave my phone # to in Columbia, SC on Saturday ACTUALLY called me last night! He was flying out to Boston but told me to call him Wednesday because he'll be back in Orlando with time off between Wed-Fri! I was FLIPPING OUT! I am SOOOOO excited!!!!

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As from today I am offically a Senior where I work. Payrise of a pound