Contest The Great POM Vote-Off! Pick your favourite Cat Amongst Colour!

Vote your your favourite Cat Amongst Colour

• 1. Sombra @golondrina

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • 2. Nugget @MikyPiky

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • 3. Tokyo @millamokus

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • 4. Sinclair @Roxabelle

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Congratulations, golondrina golondrina !!!! That picture of your beautiful Sombra was pawsitively gorgeous, and a most-deserving winner. :bouquet:

Congratulations, as well, to the 3 runners up for making it into the vote-off.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many thanks MilkyPiky for your generous judgment. . I must tell you that my grandchildren and greatgrandchildren, who followed this contest very closely, fell head over heels for your adorable little nugget and wish to know where he comes from and all about him. :hugs::redheartpump:

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to golondrina golondrina ! And Sombra! :woo::woohoo:
That is a truly beautiful photo. This is well deserved and I hope you and Sombra are calmer now. Very exciting! :clapcat::yess:

To all the kitties and furmilies, lovely photos! Each one is worthy of printing and framing!

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Many thanks MilkyPiky for your generous judgment. . I must tell you that my grandchildren and greatgrandchildren, who followed this contest very closely, fell head over heels for your adorable little nugget and wish to know where he comes from and all about him. :hugs::redheartpump:
I'm so sorry for such a late reply, but I'm happy to hear your grandchildren like Nugget! He is definitely a darling, so I can see why. I'll be sure to tell you his story sometime in the near future. :)