The Face I Love

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your Bourbon is gorgeous!

This is my Honeybunny, found on the streets. Aside from my first cat love, my childhood cat Susie, HB is my heart cat. Ive never had a cat who makes eye contact like she does-she'll just gaze up at me like she really sees me.

Shes got the sweetest purrsonality-if she sees me lay down she'll come over and plop next to me in the little spoon position and rest her little head on a corner of my pillow and go to sleep.

She's also a character and a half-shes never touched the furniture but enjoys trying to sharpen her claws on whatever shoes im wearing, covers any food i leave out with whatevers around, and deliberstely lays on odd things like keys and tv remotes. She's also obsessed with my purses and enjoys sleeping on/burrowing in them.

At night i go to the bedroom and call "Honeybun time for bed" and she trots into my room to go to bed.

She's my baby :) here she is laying on my purse and looking up at me like "...what? What's the problem?"

20180605_200007(0).jpg

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my love for her has grown into a size beyond measure. She “cries” when I am in physical pain. Otherwise, she swats me on the face when she demands something. Yet, I never get upset with her, not even once. Among my cats, she is my favorite - my heart cat, and I sometimes feel guilty feeling this way.

I love her eyes, those huge eyes. Something in there tells me she loves me back. Something in there wants me to know she has my back.
If I used the word 'he' instead of 'she,' these could be my words for Oliver. Lovely feeling isn't it?

IMG_E0008.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was looking at pictures of my cats and related when I ran across a photo of my last boy, Oliver's father Headline. It is uncanny how much Theo resembles Oliver's dad. I wish I could get a good broadside photo of Theo but he is not co-operating!

Headline
Headline.jpg

Theodore
DSCN7453.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I was looking at pictures of my cats and related when I ran across a photo of my last boy, Oliver's father Headline. It is uncanny how much Theo resembles Oliver's dad. I wish I could get a good broadside photo of Theo but he is not co-operating!

Headline
View attachment 304174
Theodore
View attachment 304175
Oh yes! They do look the same! My gosh!