The Fabulous Feral Flyer

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This morning it was major shakedown, clean-up in the cat room. So, I brought the kittens downstairs and left them with Mike to watch while I cleaned and mopped. Macster was content to sit of pop's chest for awhile, but then the adventurer spirit overtook him and he crawled over to the far end of the couch and jumped to the floor. Kahuna was asleep on the loveseat and so Mac went up to say hello. Underneath our love seat we have raw lumber drying (quilted maple) eventually this stacked lumber pile (so attractive in a living room on stilts decor) will become kitchen cabinents for me. So the love seat is already about 32" off the floor. So Mac climbs up and settles down next to Kahuna for a snooze.

He really didn't want a nap, so he went to the end of the love seat and climbed up on top of a pile of blankets there. Here he sat and surveyed his domain for awhile. Mike and MacBethie were still sitting on the couch and suddenly Macster sailed through the air and landed right next to Mike's lap! Mike and I measured the distance after I put the kittens back upstairs, and it was 4 1/2' this mighty feral flyer soared. Mike said we should change his name to The Flying McKenzambini Brother........but I told him to leave the naming of the kitten to me.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy - that must have been some sitght to see! I have to agree with you about that name thing. Mike's idea is a real tongue twister! :tounge2:
:tounge2: