83,548 steps = 43.50 miles
105 floors

Monday, January 16
16,245 steps = 8.45 miles
26 floors

Tuesday, January 17
10,364 steps = 5.40 miles
15 floors
We went shopping on Tuesday and I only had a little over 5,000 steps til we got back home. And no floors. So, after we got everything put away, I started walking. That's what I ended up with for the day. But I tried.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Soooo
my sleep schedule has been outta whack
so I did a “force reset” and stayed up for about 36 hours Over Monday and Tuesday.
woke up to clear skies this morning, so asked hubby if he wanted to go for a cardio walk today
He looked at me funny and said, ”Don’t you have a workout today?”
I looked back at him, “But it’s Tuesday?”
He raised his eyebrows and checked his watch, “errrm, noooo”
yikes!
That 36 hr reset had caused me to lose track of my days!
Still made it to my workout on time.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Just an hour of yoga on Friday and Saturday. Loads of chores too but not the kind I can count as exercise, such as gardening or something. Just laundry, washing dishes and stuff like that.

It's supposed to drop down to minus 13C (8.6F) here this weekend, so if I make it out for a walk I'll have to wrap up warm.

:cold:

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I jumped on a skipping rope for 30 minutes - great cardio workout
lol
Jumping rope is what my trainer gives me for warm up when I’m running late. It is definitely a great cardio activity.

Weights today, full body. I have a feeling my arms are gonna be talking to me later.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thursday, January 19
13,123 steps = 6.83 miles
25 floors

Friday, January 20
14,080 steps = 7.33 miles
16 floors

I dug my dumbbells out from under the bed and will start something (not sure what) on Monday. But, as Dear Richard keeps telling me, I need to do something other than just walking. I'll probably cut down to about 10,000 steps on the days that I do other exercises. We'll see. I hate to exercise, but love to walk.

mister obama

don daleiden at my house...
Young Cat
Purraise
Just an hour of yoga on Friday and Saturday. Loads of chores too but not the kind I can count as exercise, such as gardening or something. Just laundry, washing dishes and stuff like that.

It's supposed to drop down to minus 13C (8.6F) here this weekend, so if I make it out for a walk I'll have to wrap up warm.

:cold:
Think of those poor feral cats that have to live outdoors, the movie "otto" has a good stray scruffy cat story...

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Think of those poor feral cats that have to live outdoors, the movie "otto" has a good stray scruffy cat story...
I know! Poor things.

The only stray cat around here is very friendly. My neighbour lets him sleep in her house, so he's OK. I feel sorry for all the foxes and raccoons and badgers too though.

I was really busy all weekend so only had time for an hour of yoga on Saturday. Spent the whole day Sunday sitting at my desk and feeling very stiff because of that. At least I have time for yoga and a walk this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.