The Exercise Motivation Thread - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm fine! Thank you everyone, I should have updated you earlier.

The typhoon missed us, all we got was a lot of rain. I did 90 minutes of yoga on Tuesday morning, then spent the afternoon decorating. I've done about as much as I can do until I find a very long ladder. It's looking much better already.

Wednesday I got up early to walk for an hour, then did 90 minutes yoga. Thursday an hour of yoga and an hour walk.

So much talking about walking but I work sales floor so continuous walking for 5 hrs except 15 minute break.
I feel for you! I used to work in retail, it's hard work staying on your feet and keeping your business smile in place all day, isn't it?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I went for another walk yesterday. Didn't quite make it to 30 minutes, but almost. Started out cool, and wearing a jacket. By the time I got back, the sun was out, I was carrying the jacket, and was sweating. 😅

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
How is everyone doing with there exercise Norachan Norachan , @rubysmama, Bri5 Bri5 and everyone else who visits this thread. M maggiedemi , you still are missed. Hope everything is okay.

I have great news. Last week was a bit of a bummer. The scale and measurement tape was showing very little weight loss. I thought that my sleep problems were getting in way of the weight and I was either slowing down or hitting a Plateau. Well I took my measurements and weighted myself today, and I am almost at the halfway mark in my weight loss(29 pounds losses out of 60). :yess::woo: I cut back on bread to once a week and faithfully did my exercises everyday. It paid off because I lost 4 pounds and lost an inch of my waist and a few half inches here and there. So for anyone who needs motivation, I am putting this out there. Don't give up on your fitness goals. Hang tough.💪

Here is something I came across today that spoke to me. I hope it inspires you too.🙂
download.jpeg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well I took my measurements and weighted myself today, and I am almost at the halfway mark in my weight loss(29 pounds losses out of 60). :yess::woo:
Congrats. Good job. :dance:

It's been wet and rainy here so much lately, that I haven't even been gardening. Today was sunny, though, so I mowed the lawn, so that was today exercise.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats. Good job. :dance:

It's been wet and rainy here so much lately, that I haven't even been gardening. Today was sunny, though, so I mowed the lawn, so that was today exercise.
Thank you. The flower pics that you recently shared from your garden are gorgeous. You put a lot of :redheartpump: into your garden and it shows. 🙂

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Great progress Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I've had a pretty good week, several long walks and yoga almost every day. I had a lovely walk in the rain yesterday afternoon. We had short showers followed by bright sunshine, so there were clouds of mist rising up out of the trees whenever the rain stopped.

I haven't made much progress with the decorating recently, but I have bought myself a long handled roller to reach the very high bits of the walls.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi! We had an 8 day vacation and I gained 2# that I lost within 2 days being back home and back to normal routine and diet. I have been so tired but still trying to get everything fit in to my day. I haven't been a coffee drinker for several months but I may need one today. I do think I can up my dumbbells soon, so that is progress.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
i have stopped drinking sodas a couple of weeks ago so thats a small step for me
:clap::clap2::clap2::cheerleader::wavey:

That may seem like a little step, but trust me when you add up all the calories you consume from these sodas-- it can be alot. I am now only eating bread once a week and it is really helping my diet. I did very well last week in weight loss and inches. You will be surprised how many calories soda can add to your diet, especially if you drink it everyday. Keep up the good work, but go at your pace. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.