The Exercise Motivation Thread - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 hour walk again indoors today. Yesterday I was able to start a little early from 2pm to 4pm. I like getting done early so I can have my coffee. I'll try to get my dishes done early again today so I can start my walk early. Depends on my nerves and how my hands work. :crossfingers:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same as usual, 2 hour walk indoors today. Hopefully my walks are enough to tone my butt/upper thighs up. I hate doing regular exercises. I know they work, but I just hate it. The only type of exercise I like is my walks. They are telling the truth when they say one moment on the lips, forever on the hips. When dad and I sampled all those desserts for like a month last year, they went straight there.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good job guys! You've all been doing so well. The end of the year has been manically busy, as it always is, but I've been trying to set aside at least an hour a day for myself so I can either walk or do yoga.

Yesterday I did 90 minutes of yoga and an hour walk, today I did a 2 hour walk and 45 minutes of yoga. I guess we need a new thread for the New Year.

The 2022 Exercise Motivation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.