the Daily Thread Wed. Nov 22

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanksgiving Eve!
Hey everyone! Got your cooking done yet?

Wet and wild night here weather wise, we are like 9" above normal rainfall for the year. Winds about 30mph
and it's about 35. BRRRR!

I KNOW today's holiday will be celebrated. My Carolina Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup last year, so I will be celebrating today!

Have a safe travel day, all you that are moving about today!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning

Today is going to be a very cool clear day. Just work on my agenda for today.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning,
nope, no cooking. My father will bring back enough from my grandmothers to feed a army

plus i am working, anyway.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Its going to be a slow day. I slept really good last night so I feel great today. Maybe I can get what is left of my filing done today! Have a great humpday everyone and to those who are going to be traveling have a very safe trip!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone
Well my beloved Gils gone back to Scotland
but i'll be going up to his next month

I seriously don't think Sophie likes sharing her mum with anyone
So as i gave them breakfast this morning i picked her up and whispered that she has me all to herself tonight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

good morning,
nope, no cooking. My father will bring back enough from my grandmothers to feed a army

plus i am working, anyway.
You are working WAY too much these days Bruce. Whassup with that????

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Thanksgiving Eve!
Hey everyone! Got your cooking done yet?
Haven't even started! It's been lots of cleaning.
Cooking will start within the next hour or so.

Have a great day everyone!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's actually pretty nice here again. I'm off to work until 4 and then I'm off for a (finally) well deserved vacation!!!!!
I'm so excited!
Is it 4 o clock yet???

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving everyone! Eat lots and enjoy your families!
For those of you that are working, be safe while traveling to and from work, and have a good day at work!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

You are working WAY too much these days Bruce. Whassup with that????
people not showing up for work. i been avg about 55 hours a week now for a about a 2 months now.

that ok , HP is crying about paying me over time. said am causing them to lose money at this site. I said, nope, your staff not showing up is losing you money.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got back from picking up the last of what we're taking to the family gathering. At least I hope that's the last trip to the store. Also had to get cat food and chocolate to get through the weekend. I do not want to fight the humanity out shopping this weekend.
Anyway, it's
and it's supposed to get close to 60 degrees!
I just wish I knew why my right knee was giving me problems.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning, Good MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING!!

I am happy to report that I am at home today!! I took a day off, what a slacker I am!!

I slept in, and now am enjoying my coffee...and soon am going to the toy warehouse again with my sister
So excited!!

Also going to Petsmart today..anyone need anything?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need some cat litter badly!!!!
I went to the grocery store yesterday and forgot to buy it!!
A sunny and unseasonably warm day today (high of 53F)!!!
Going to work on a craft project this am then head outside to haul in a little more firewood, put together the stuff for my clients conainers and cut down some more perennials!!
I am doing baked pears in a wine sauce with raspberry sauce,choco chips and pecan for my T day dessert at SIL's and maple glazed carrots so I will do the prep tomorrow before we head out!!
Staying away from the mall area this weekend too!! A lady at one of the shoppes where I did the outside containers said it too 35 minutes to get around the mall last sunday aready!!! (Its the largest concentration of shopping in Wisconsin!!)EEK I'm not that crazy!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Fran are you still liking your job? And what are you fixing us to eat?
yes i am loving my job!!!

I had left over vegetable stirfry that i made on sunday night.

Now ive bought meat, but the silly butcher chopped it up and i didnt really want it that way i understood it that he was gonna slice it up. now thats going to go well with some broccoli and mashed potatoes, or german pasta. Dont know how im going to do it yet!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning, good morning. The best to you each morning....good morning, good morning to you.

Well, cleaned up my house, going to slip slide over to the kitchen and get a second cup of coffee.....Hazelnut today. Kitties are all fed and happy. It is a beautiful 50 degrees here in sunny Tucson, AZ, with no wind and about 10% humidity. Got every window in the house wide open.

There is a joke going around that the hellfire and brimstone preachers don't come here to Tucson. After a summer in Tucson NO ONE is afraid of hell. But this is the kind of weather we endure the heat for all year long. NOW, we party. Yahoo!!!!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes it's morning here
expecting about 75 as far as I know supposed to be nice. Poor me I have everything to cook and no one to cook for
Hubby's working, all the holidays this year, The family all have other plans witch is fine by me, the grandkids are all bigger now so they don't care about it either. My youngest Daughter I don't know why I say young
she's 39 my son-in-law and my Grandson have a 30 ft Catalina Sail Boat in San Diego they are going up there, as with all there busy lives don't get to enjoy it that much together so I said go ENJOY, they invited me but I said no one would be here with the kitties, plus I hate water
middle daughter is haveing company I could go there if I wanted, I don't want to go
and the oldest we finally are trying to get her a life back just moved into there own place ...There's a pattern here I know I just don't feel up to it
No reason other then I just don't
But me and the kitties and Zoie will be good. Well have a nice day together. I guess there will be someone on here at some point so I'll just stuff the turkey and stuff myself and everyone can have leftovers
Have A Great Day and don't complain about feeling stuffed tomorrow and Friday

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

Posting late today, been a busy one !

Shopping, cleaning house, cat cuddling and playing on-line with a new found friend from Oregon.

Well just had my dinner with a beer and feeling tired now......

Only 3 days until we go on holiday