The Cool Kitten is back!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:thud: Oh RIGEL - she's an ANGEL! Just look at the little lamb! :thud:

Oh give her kisses on those INCREDIBLY kissable cheeks from Gary and I! :love: :kiss: :kiss:

:party: HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY SWEET THERESIA! :party2:

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Theresia!

Rigel, she's gorgeous and has huge eyes! It's hard to believe she's a year old already.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is never a year old!!!!!!!!! Its flown over but I bet it has for you and Mrs Cool Cat to!!!

Shes getting so big and I love love LOVE the one wheres shes watching the f1 FANTASTIC!!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HI RIGEL :heart3::heart3: What a beautiful little angel, Theresia is :thud:. Oh my, her eyes are just gorgeous. What a little doll. You are just a wonderful father to Theresia AND your furkids :nod:

Happy First Birthday, Theresia !!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ohmigosh!!!  She is so adorable!!!  I can't believe she's a year old!  Amazing.  I know you both are so proud!!
  Gorgeous..... absolutely gorgeous!

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Happy First Birthday, Theresia !!!!!!!

She is beautiful, just beautiful! I can't believe she's a year old already. Those pictures are just precious, Rigel. Enjoy that little darling while you can; she will grow up quickly. 

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Wow Rigel,I cannot believe Theresia is 1.She is just absoulutely adorable,such a precious little girl and I bet she wraps you round her finger

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESIA.XXX

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel, she is beautiful with the most beautiful eyes.  You must be so proud of her.  Thanks for sharing your precious baby girl with us.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those big brown eyes certainly show a lot of character and a strong will! You are right to be very proud of her.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew Princess Theresia's birthday was coming up, but couldn't remember the exact day.

Your daughter is so lovely, Rigel; you and Gema must feel so very blessed.  Please give your beautiful girl a kiss on both of her chubby little cheeks for me

Happy Birthday, beautiful girl!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is so beautiful! I cant believe she is sitting in the basket at Walmart picking out her toys LOL ... it just seems like yesterday she was born....

Happy Birthday Beautiful Baby!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
the CoolKitten says many thank you at all her "Honorary Aunties" from TCS!...:D she´s plenty happy!...:)

PLUS...:bigwink: Today, november 20th, we "Baptize" her!...:jump:....I promise bring as soon as I can the pictures about!...:D & more plus, her birthday Cake!...:clap:...:hyper:

***My camera fall and I belive get a seriously damage....:cringe: can´t take any with my camera, so I´ll bring the pic´s from B in law & FIL....:rolleyes:

Thank you again for all of you!...:hugs:..:hugs:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Happy First Birthday, Theresia !!!!!!! :party:

Rigel, she is just gorgeous!