The Chuba died

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Chuba chuba lost her life today at 17 years old. She was a show cat in her day. She was a Torte Point Ragdoll. I was waiting for the opening of the vet hours @ 9am ......She did not make it when I woke up. Very SAD as she was only 16 years old . I am very sad today and need a positive boost

T Haas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so, so sorry about Chuba. I know how awful you feel. My own cat, Kiki, died last week at 18. For encouragement, go to youtube and look up "pets in heaven" "john fenn". He is a pastor who saw his pets in heaven. I watched it after Kiki died, and it really gave me hope and comfort.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. My deepest condolences, friend :hugs:. It is clear that you loved her very much, and you should be proud that you gave her a wonderful life full of care and love. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
:redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your beloved Chuba will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers, love is spiritual, so eternal. It is something you can't see or touch, but like the wind is always there. Your bond with that sweet girl is a strong one, built and strengthened over 16 years and is a part of your very soul. She shared your life's journey for a while and though she now follows a new path, it will always parallel your own.....
Grief is very hard to overcome, it will take over your life if you let it and it is up to each and every one of us to find a way to not let that happen. The love you shared is a personal one, no one else in the whole world shared what you two did. So finding ways to make a new life order in your world is a personal endeavor too. We can support you in your grief, we have stood where you stand now. though we don't know you personally, we all share the bond of sorrow that comes with losing someone we love so very much. In numbers comes strength, and sharing your burden helps us to fight our own battles too.
Time is the only thing that really helps to soften the sharp edges of grief. Over time you will find that like you, who would want her to go on in life if you were the first to go, she wants you to seek its wonders and add new love to her own in your heart, adding on to it and making it even more special. You can never replace that love, it stands on its own, unique and one of a kind. But like a mother with many children, you can love each and everyone in its own special way.
One thing i have found that helps very much is the saying " Don't cry because it's over, be happy because it happened"...just get through the next minute, the next hour, the next day. One day at a time......RIP beautiful Chuba. You will be dearly missed, you will always have a special place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Chuba, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Such a lovely, long life she had with you...but where there is love, an eternity is not long enough, is it? I know how desperately you will miss her physical presence, but I will tell you the deepest Truth I know...love does not die, it only changes form. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. From That Place Where All Things Are Known, Chuba blesses you and sends her Love for you back to walk beside you down through all your days until you meet again. For Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A man planted a rose. He watered it every day and patiently waited for it to grow. He was happy when the rose bloomed.
When the spring passed, the rose withered. He sat on a rock near his beloved rose and started to cry.

The Wise Mas saw him and talk to him: "Next spring, your rose will revive, do not worry!" But the poor man answered, "I know, but my time is short, I am an old man and I do not know whether I will be on this Earth next Spring!"

The Wise Man said: "Go to sleep, and you will dream your Rose!" "How could we be sure about that?" -replied the old man.
"Well - the Wiseman said - I talk to your Rose. She told me she dreams on you. She is waiting for you to dream together".

Then the Wise Man left the garden, thinking: "Love brings us together no matter where we are, on Earth or elsewhere"

+++

Heartfelt thoughts for You and tears for Chuba the Cat!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for you Chuba, I know you loved her so much and she loved her too in return.
The pain is overwhelming now, but I hope it will get smoother soon for you.
RIP Chuba, and watch over your mom from your soft cloud.