The Cat Doctor, Nashua, Nh

b-roc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't been here for a while and if this post is inappropriate, feel free to delete it.

Does anyone have experience with The Cat Doctor of Nashua? I am concerned my cat has developed cancer and not completely comfortable with my regular vet's ability to treat or counsel. Wondering if it is worth switching to the Cat Doctor and how much more expensive their treatments will be. Please don't post anything negative on a public forum but feel free to email/message me with information if necessary.

Thank you

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@foxxycat might have heard of it.

Have you checked Yelp reviews? You can't totally trust a Yelp review but they'll give you a general feel of the place.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
While I don't know about that particular vet practice, I can give you links to some articles that take some of the angst out of these decisions!
I'm not familiar with that particular vet either but perhaps you can look for a feline veterinary specialty practice in your area or one nearby. Feline only vets are adept and knowledgeable about cat health. Therefore, if you think your cat has developed cancer they can help with a diagnosis and/or recommend a reputable veterinary oncologist.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

b-roc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the recommendations