The Birthday Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 1st Birthday, Teddy & Finny, and many, many more! :dance:Enjoy your special celebration with new toys as well as a yummy raw breakfast.😋

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teddy and Finny are a year old today. They had a special raw rabbit breakfast and lots of fun playing with their new toys 😁 now it's nap time.

Happy birthday my little dudes! I hope I have you for many more ❤
:goldstar: :bday::celebrate::party2::party::woohoo:A big beautiful Happy PURRthday to Teddy and Finny! *and many more, in safety, good health, comfort, good care, happiness, and LOVE!*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A day late posting, but Coon turned 14 yesterday. He is becoming a grumpy old man, but more in a grumpy old grandpa kind of way with when dealing with the kittens. I think he has learned that if he is nice to them they share their wet food, lol.

View attachment 327994View attachment 327995:bday::celebrate::party::jive:
A big beautiful Happy PURRthday to you, handsome tiger Coon! :goldstar::bouquet::bday::party::jive:*and many, many more, in safety, good health, happiness, comfort, good care, and LOVE!

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Ginger is two years old this month. They just grow up way too fast. When she was a tiny kitten she was a real cuddle bug. Then she became a cat teenager..."Leave me alone I'm too cool". Well I'm happy to say she grew out of that and is pretty much back to being my little side kick and a cuddle bug. Here are some pictures, from tiny kitten to recent. I just love my kitty!
Jack and Ginger
The Terrible Beast.jpg
ZZZZ.jpg
Ginger1.jpg
Ginger2.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Ginger is two years old this month. They just grow up way too fast. When she was a tiny kitten she was a real cuddle bug. Then she became a cat teenager..."Leave me alone I'm too cool". Well I'm happy to say she grew out of that and is pretty much back to being my little side kick and a cuddle bug. Here are some pictures, from tiny kitten to recent. I just love my kitty!
Jack and GingerView attachment 328852View attachment 328853View attachment 328854View attachment 328855
Awww, Happy PURRthday, beautiful charmer Ginger, *and many, many more, in safety, good health, comfort, good care, joy, and LOVE! And many all of the others be nothing like this one!* :celebrate: :bday::jester::party3::hearthrob::runningcat::hearthrob: from your TCS friends in la-la land, CATifornia -- we're all in this together!

Status
Not open for further replies.