The Birthday Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
_DSC1341-2.jpg

This is Oliver's Birthday week. When we adopted him from the rescue organization last May, he was estimated to be about 12 weeks old. We estimated that his birth would have been around this week. He is one year old.
The Birthday Boy scarf was suppose to go on him, but he would have none of it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 322433
This is Oliver's Birthday week. When we adopted him from the rescue organization last May, he was estimated to be about 12 weeks old. We estimated that his birth would have been around this week. He is one year old.
The Birthday Boy scarf was suppose to go on him, but he would have none of it.
A big, beautiful Happy PURRthday to you, Oliver! You are so cute! Wishing you good health, happiness, safety, comfort, LOVE, and many, many more of those PURRthdays!:bday::celebrate::bunnydance::party2::party::party3::woo:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 1st Birthday, Oliver! :jive: :party3: :banana1:
I absolutely love your birthday scarf, maybe you will grow into it and wear it next year on your second birthday.;)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darn it! Just a few moments ago I remembered that it was Oliver's birthday, Yesterday 18th February. He's thirteen now. I hope he forgives me.
This was taken soon after I had the fortune of meeting him when he was ten. I love him more than I thought it possible to love an animal. He's the sweetest thing ever and my best friend.

IMG_E0008.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darn it! Just a few moments ago I remembered that it was Oliver's birthday, Yesterday 18th February. He's thirteen now. I hope he forgives me.
This was taken soon after I had the fortune of meeting him when he was ten. I love him more than I thought it possible to love an animal. He's the sweetest thing ever and my best friend.

View attachment 323079
*A big Happy PURRthday to handsome Oliver! Enjoy it up one side and down the other, fluffboi, and we wish you *many, many more, in safety, good health, comfort, happiness, and LOVE!*:party3::bday::bunnydance::party::banana1::woohoo:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Belated Birthday, Oliver. :jive: :dance: :party2: Hope you enjoyed your special day with a treat or two or three.;)

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to my gorgeous big-eyed old man, Ruckus, who turned 15 yesterday, Feb 27, 2020!

I started fostering him and his sister ~1.5 years ago. After his sister's passing (Endora is happy and healthy in heaven now :rbheart:), I adopted him last year. He's such an affectionate and friendly cat, demanding lap time from all my friends who come to visit.

MVIMG_20200227_202036.jpg

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191020184805741_COVER-01.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to my gorgeous big-eyed old man, Ruckus, who turned 15 yesterday, Feb 27, 2020!

I started fostering him and his sister ~1.5 years ago. After his sister's passing (Endora is happy and healthy in heaven now :rbheart:), I adopted him last year. He's such an affectionate and friendly cat, demanding lap time from all my friends who come to visit.

View attachment 324307

View attachment 324308
A big, beautiful happy PURRthday to sweet kitten-faced RUCKUS! *and many, many more, in safety, comfort, good health and care, happiness, and LOVE! :goldstar: :bday::jester::celebrate::party::bunnydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.