The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread **2019**

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
How old is he? I could kiss that face and head 100 times a day!! I may be coming to get him!!
Actually we don't know his real age, i.e. he was in such bad shape when the shelter found him with the other group of Persians in a garage with no food or litter boxes, only dirty water. He had so many broken teeth that the vet gave us a 3 year window. Our best guess is that he's approx. 9-10 yrs. old now. You're welcome to visit anytime but he's not going anywhere since he's content to stay on my lap and cuddle up with me. :heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Two special Gotcha Days - one to Benjamin :party2: :party3: and another to Toffee & Fudge.:jive: :dance:
I hope all the kitties enjoyed celebrating their special days!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Happy gotcha day Benjamin
Today marks two years since I adopted Toffee and Fudge from the local rescue shelter
Happy Gotchas!

Today is Fynn's fourth Gotcha Day too. Someone decided to dump him near the colony of feral cats I feed, but he was way too cute and friendly to leave outside.

On his first night in his new home.
Fynn1.jpg

With his "brother" Henry Lee.
FynnHenry2.jpg

Happy Gotcha Day Fynn!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Gotchas!

Today is Fynn's fourth Gotcha Day too. Someone decided to dump him near the colony of feral cats I feed, but he was way too cute and friendly to leave outside.

On his first night in his new home.
View attachment 313015
With his "brother" Henry Lee.
View attachment 313020

Happy Gotcha Day Fynn!
A fabulously happy Gotcha Day to Fynn *and his entire family!* and *many, many more, in safety, good health, comfort, happiness, and Love!* :bday: :celebrate: :party2::party::woohoo:

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
7 years since Clyde invited himself in here. At around 15 pounds he still acts like a kitten when the red dot is present! We love him. Pardon the mess, but here he is a few days ago. Happy Birthday, big dude!
Big-Clyde_121519a.jpg

And one when he came in.
Cat-3.jpg

Large and in charge.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
7 years since Clyde invited himself in here. At around 15 pounds he still acts like a kitten when the red dot is present! We love him. Pardon the mess, but here he is a few days ago. Happy Birthday, big dude! View attachment 313692
And one when he came in.
View attachment 313693
Large and in charge.
Happy, happy PURRthday, Clyde! and many, many more, enjoyed in safety, good health, comfort, joy, and lots of LOVE! :redheartpump::bday::celebrate::celebrate::bunnydance::party2::party::banana1:

Status
Not open for further replies.