♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥**2018**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
The Fluffball Sisters turn six sometime this weekend. I'm not exactly sure when their birthday is, as they were feral born, but sometime between July 27 and 29.

When I first spotted them.

Kittens1.jpg

Kumori.jpg

At four months old. Marley, bottom left, was around 8 months old here. Another feral kitten I took in that year. The girls loved him.
Marley'sGirls 2.jpg

They were full of worms and they all had colds, but they started to look a bit better after treatment and some TLC.

Carpet and Chicken.
CarpetChicken2.jpg

Sadie.
Sadie14.jpg

Twinkle.
Twinkle3.jpg

A more recent picture of Sadie and Twinkle.
SadieT2.jpg

Carpet.
Carpet40.jpg

Chicken.
Chicken17.jpg

Happy Birthday my lovely girls.

:heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan - Happy birthday to all your Summer Celebrators!

Carpet is incredible - she could be a sibling to my Black Friday and Clawed-Ya, in fact. What a glorious ball of fluff! Same for Forest Cat - another glorious ball of fluff. Come on, be a sport - SEND ME THOSE FLOOFS!!!!!!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Norachan Norachan - Happy birthday to all your Summer Celebrators!

Carpet is incredible - she could be a sibling to my Black Friday and Clawed-Ya, in fact. What a glorious ball of fluff! Same for Forest Cat - another glorious ball of fluff. Come on, be a sport - SEND ME THOSE FLOOFS!!!!!!
OK, a loan of Forest Cat is negotiable, but I'm afraid Carpet is out of the question. Spoken for already. @segelkatt has had dibs on Carpet for some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.