Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Belated Birthday Major Tom!

I missed Toby's 4th Gotcha Day. :doh: That was on July 7th.

Here he is shortly after someone dumped him on our front doorstep.

(Thank you strange person! If you had knocked on the door and asked I would have gladly taken him, but if you prefer to dump him and run away that's fine too)

View attachment 241452
This is the huge ginger bruiser he has grown up to be.
View attachment 241453

Happy Gotcha Day Toby.
Norachan Norachan - He's a fine big orange fellow; happy fourth Gotcha Day, Toby!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My Vincie girl turned 18 on 14 July!!! She is deaf, partially blind, and in early stages of kidney disease but she is a fighter and enjoys life. I don't have a smart phone and cannot take a pic. Kirsten who passed 7 October, 2016 is my profile pic.

My Callie turned 8 sometime in May but we celebrate both birthdays on 14 July. Vincie was born to a feral who was here when I moved in. She had 6 babies but my Vincie was the only one who lived. Her mother passed away on a soft pillow in my kitchen and the other also passed. It was difficult to care for them because it was right after the shoulder and biceps tendon surgery that caused the RSD. I had my sister take Vincie's mom to doc which really scared her as she was feral and they said she had a terminal liver disease. So she was brought home to me.

Vincie was meant to live and thrive. I love her so much.

Again, Happy Birthday, my lovely girl. xxxxxx

Love,

Mama xxxxx

was able to get a pic

Vincie15July18.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.