The Accidental Pictures You Almost Deleted..............

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a couple of those photos and I love them! Plus, after my dog died last year, I realized every single picture is special and to be cherished, no matter how it looks :nod: I cringe when I think of the many 'unworthy' photos I have deleted in the past. Now, unless it is blurry, it stays!

Wheezie Kitten

Bob (she was sick, that is why her fur looks so scraggly)

Seymore, a stray I used to feed before we moved a couple years ago :bawling: I put Frontline on him one day, and we never saw him again after that. I bet his 'owner' saw and kept him inside. I feed him for over a year. His fur was full of mats and he let he cut them out. I was just about to pull him inside for good....such a sweet guy.

Last edited:

wolfie305

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I delete hundreds of photos because of how picky I am. Even if it's the tiniest bit blurry it's gone, but sometimes some are too funny.

This is one I took the other day while getting a good 9 month photo of Khaleesi. The eyes are not in focus, which is why I almost deleted it, but I thought she looked too cute.

And this one I took today while trying to get a good picture for the photo contest. It's super blurry, but that tongue is killing me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  OMG! These are so great! They are like kitty selfies!!!!!!!! Love it!

jenniator

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a awesome threat this is! I love all the Photo's. I have so many Photo's I deleted over time.

I love this picture because it looks like he is trying to steal you're soul with is yellow glowing eyes ha ha!

I really like this one since Mew looks adorable! But it turned out a little blurry.

This picture looks pretty funny. Mew is making a strange face and his tongue is sticking out. He was actually trying to lick a treat that was in my hand.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That first one with the laser eyes is brilliant! 

And you are right, the others are very cute.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

cynbarrie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Monkey loves to spy on everyone. one day I was at my mom's and hanging out in her room. The stairs of our house are right next to her bedroom door, the first landing is about 5 feet up. My mom gasp all of a sudden and says "oh it's just your cat..." Monkey was peeking her head around my moms door from the landing. it was so funny! I got up and took a quick pic but she was ducking away as I snapped this lol 

Last edited: