The 2022 TCS Member Awards - SUNDAY is the last day for nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Now is the time to recognize the members who have made an outstanding contribution to the community, and we need YOUR help.

bannerawards19.jpg

Can you think of a member who has made exceptional contributions to the community? One that impressed you with his or her total commitment to helping others, offering knowledge, support or just lifting everyone's spirits? Now is the time to tell us about it!

We will be giving out award badges to members who have made noteworthy contributions in the following categories -

1. Suppurrtive Furriend - Nominate members who excel at providing others with an ear and a shoulder. Whether they helped you via threads or in PM's, if you felt like you made a friend here on TCS, nominate that person here.

supportivefriend22.jpg

2. Cat's Whiskers - Nominate members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others.

catswhiskers22.jpg

3. Pawsitive Purrson - Nominate members who spread positive vibes all around them. Support in cat care threads, jokes and fun in social threads and welcoming messages in New Cats On The Block. They may not always have care advice to share but they try to be there and cheer others up.

pawsitivepurrson22.jpg

1. Make your nomination via a Private Message to any one of the site moderators, not Anne. - AbbysMom AbbysMom betsygee betsygee fionasmom fionasmom GoldyCat GoldyCat katachtig katachtig mani mani Norachan Norachan
  2. Include the following -
    a. The username of the member you are nominating (please make sure you get this one right!)
    b. Which award you are nominating him/her for - Suppurtive Furriends, Cat's Whiskers or Pawsitive Purrson.
    c. Briefly describe why you are nominating that member. Be specific and provide links to relevant threads if you like.
  3. You may nominate up to twenty (20) members in total. It doesn't have to be in a single PM. Take your time and send more PM's if you think of someone else later on.
  4. TCS team members - moderators, advisors, forum helpers and mentors - cannot be nominated. They are all such a huge part of the site and being on the team is recognition of that already. A list of Team Members can be found here - Staff members
Award Process:
  1. All nominations shall remain confidential and known only to TCS moderators
  2. TCS Moderators will serve as the Awards Committee.
  3. Member must be active and in good standing in the TCS community to receive and/or retain awards.
  4. Members may be nominated for, and be awarded, in more than one award category; eligibility requirements must be met for each individual award.
  5. Members may not nominate themselves for any award; all self-nominations will be voided.
  6. The Awards Committee, at its discretion and by majority vote, may elect to reclassify a nomination to a more appropriate award classification.
Nominations will be accepted until December 18th.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
tiggerwillow tiggerwillow it's referring to members who are trustworthy, honest and stick to the rules. I :)
Just on this forum? I mean if we been in a trouble on other forums (whether fairly or unfairly, unfair example is punishment for spelling something wrong)

sorry i just having to make sure in case i'm getting watched on other forums about here, if this even makes sense :/

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
can anyone nominate someone? or is it just the staff favourites who are allowed to nominate?

asking cause some forums i know from experience, have "pet members" who they will never say "no" to

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The Moderators can give you a more definitive answer but it's my understanding any member who is active and in good standing can nominate someone. The specific rules/details are at the top of this thread. I'm sorry if you experienced any different practices, (favoritism), on another site but TCS is very respectful of it's members.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Don't forget to send those nominations in!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a note that Sunday is the last day for nominations!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Tomorrow is the last day!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Last day for nominations!