Announcement The 2018 Member Awards!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Over the past month many of you have reached out in private to nominate members for our community awards! I think we had a record number of nominations this year.

Each one of the nominees made a difference and on behalf of the Team, I'd like to thank you all for letting us know about these wonderful people. They may not have ended up receiving one of the awards but please know that their contribution is extremely valued!

After much deliberation, counting members' nominations and evaluating team votes, we have our list of winners in each category!

giphy.gif

Drum roll.....

And the winners are...
The Cat's Whiskers
22_1544776939l.jpg

These are members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others -

@LTS3 @duckpond posiepurrs posiepurrs

Suppurrtive Furriend
24_1544777087l.jpg

These are the members who excelled at providing others with an ear and a shoulder, via posts or private messages -

Boris Diamond Boris Diamond @tarasgirl06 mama africa mama africa

Pawsitive Purrson
23_1544777022l.jpg

These are the members that spread positive vibes all around them, are cheerful, helpful and welcoming to new members -

1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 Furballsmom Furballsmom Jcatbird Jcatbird

Join me in congratulating all of our winners!

Thank you for making TheCatSite such a special place for us all!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! What a way to start the day! Congratulations to everyone! I love being here with so many great cat and cat people supporters! I am pawsitively thrilled to be included as a positive person. That’s quite an honor since everyone here is so wonderful. If I’ve made even one person smile, or helped one kitty ,then I am happy! My kitties are smiling and meowing their congratulations to everyone here and everywhere on the site! All TCS staff and members :clapcat:deserve purraise for their contributions. Thank you everybody!

Liberty sends happy meows to all!
AEF77719-CA0C-4AC1-9ADD-36ACE4216D1F.jpeg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many thanks to those who nominated me.
Congratulations to the other winners and to all the TCS members and staff who share their experiences and knowledge, who are supportive and who spread positive vibes around. All of you contribute in one or another way to this outstanding website.

Last edited:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to all the award winners! :rock:

And thank-you to those who thought I was deserving of this award. :bliss:
I am humbled and honored, especially since this is the best website on the internet! I will try my best to live up to it! :thumbsup:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise