Thanks so much

katie's dad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just for a moment, I'm hoping all who are members of The Cat Site, will all stop and think about Anne and Debbie. Not only are they "Cat" people, but they are "People" people, and great ones at that.

I so appreciate the personal and kind responses from you both. I could not get on line the day you sent them, but here I am now.

Tommorrow, I am taking "katie" cat to the vet, and we will see what we will see, and yes, Nine Lives, does have an older kitty cat food. The protien comment was interesting. I'll check out that ???????? with the vet.

So much for now, really just saying hi, and what a great x-mas present from both of you.....oh yeah, you inspired me to really get detailed about Katie's past. I'll put a little cat bio together on her; she trully is having a great life.....what you do not know, is 13 years ago, I could barely be in the same room with a cat. They were not my most favorite animals; actually they were my least favorite of all things.

Mahalo Nui Loa and Shalom

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you so much for your kind words! Can't wait to hear Katie's story.

What does "Mahalo Nui Loa" mean and what language is that? (the "Shalom" is familiar...
)

By the way, I'll be moving this thread to the lounge (that's where the original thread is).