Thanks Sandie and Ken!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many of our newer members may not have the pleasure of knowing our 2 married moderators, Sandie and Ken (Imagyne). They have been around TCS since the beginning and have contributed a whole lot toward making TCS what it is today. I have had the pleasure of meeting them twice in person, once at a cat show here in Florida, and once when they actually opened up their home to me and another TCS member for a weekend. Both have been pulled in other directions and cannot spend a lot of time here anymore, so they will no longer be moderating their respective forums. So, thank you both for everything on behalf of TCS.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you Sandie and Ken!

Good luck with whatever your future holds!

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Sandie & Ken,

I think I am one of those newbies that didn't really get the pleasure of knowing you.

But... I do know how much I love
and enjoy this site, and if you were a part of that, then I have many thanks to give to you!

Good luck in your next adventures

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to see the two of you go, and hope that you'll still be posting as members. You two have helped to make TCS what it is today.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sad to see you both go and I wish you the best of luck in the future. We do hope to see you checking in from time to time

Deb was right, TCS would have never been the same without you.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! The moderators have a very time consuming and often thankless job. You all help make this site the great, friendly place that it is. Good luck with your new endeavours.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Sandie and Ken, I've enjoyed reading your posts a great deal since I joined TCS a couple of years ago. I wish you all the best, and hope you'll keep posting when you can.