Thanks For Having Me!

rampaige

Hi, I'm Paige! I hope you're having a lovely day!
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there! My name is Paige, and I am a 23 year old pharmacy technician from a sleepy town in Maryland. I came here specifically to ask about my recent addition to my family! I have 13 cats currently! All are rescues, and no I did not expect to ever have this many. But, things happen and people are horrible, so I do my best to help. I also have five lizards and a lovebird! We have an entire house to ourselves. It's basically theirs; I just live here and clean and pay the rent.

I'd love to introduce my babies! We're going to go in descending chronological order!

IMG_20180308_154217 (1).jpg

This is Ted! Ted is 19 years young and is completely deaf. He has his own bed in the kitchen on the microwave cart. He was taken to my local animal shelter after his owner passed away three years ago. 23/10 he is a fantastic young man.

IMG_0519 (1).JPG

Next we have Izzie! Izzie is 13 years old. She recently lost her sister, so she has been going through it a bit. She is my sweetest baby girl and has been with me since the day she was born. She loves to beg for cheese even though she knows she is not allowed to have it often.

IMG_20180606_182430 (1).jpg

Next is Tiddles! Tiddles is 11 years old and is the biological sister of the next two kids. She hates kisses but loves to lay on legs. Her paws don't stop. I have had her and her siblings since they were born in the woods behind my house!

IMG_20170414_163751 (1).jpg

Next is Abby! She is Tiddles' sister and is 11 years old! She loves socks, shoes, and feet. She chirps like her mother and loves being in the bathroom with anyone and everyone.

FB_IMG_1503752164614 (1).jpg

Next is Koda! Koda is 11 years old and is the biological brother of Tiddles and Abby! He was born without the paw on his back right leg. He loves visitors and guilting them into scratching his ear when he pretends he can't reach it with his missing paw.

IMG_20170911_175124 (1).jpg

Next is Elijah! He is 3 years old and was adopted from an animal shelter on my way home to Maryland from North Carolina! He sounds like a baby, looks like a baby, and his middle name is Philip.

49678634_10218084041883661_1048297428421181440_o (1).jpg

Next is Kai! He is two years old and was rescued from my street. He was actually my neighbor's cat, but he was left out in the freezing winter. That is what happens when you leave your cat outside in harsh weather and don't spay or neuter them: they become mine. He beeps instead of meowing.

20200812_154257.jpg

Next is Miss Moon! She is roughly a year old and was rescued from a huge abandonment of 10 cats back in January of 2020. She is the sweetest little girl and ate so much when I finally caught her in the woods that I thought she was pregnant. Loves a good lap.

20200805_194259.jpg

Next is Orin! Orin is about 1 year old and was the only boy out of the 10 rescues from January. He is sassy, beautiful, and loves being held for no more and than 7 seconds.

20200812_095824.jpg

Next is Eda! She is another of the rescued 10 and is about a year old. She talks a lot, likes to bite ankles, and sees ghosts.

20200104_133230 (1).jpg

Next is Evelyn! Another from the 10 and she is also about a year old! She is kind of shy but loves scratches and sleeping next to you. She is basically an old lady in a young cat's body. She is dainty and proper.

20200104_134732 (1).jpg

Next is Salem! Final of the 10 that I ended up keeping! Everybody else found their forever homes! She is also about a year old. Basically Halloween in a cat, hence the very stereotypical name. She has the orangest eyes I've ever seen. Is not happy unless she is sleeping on your legs.

20200829_184939.jpg

Last but most certainly not least, we have River! River is about 3 and a half weeks old and was found in the parking lot at work. She has the personality of a Siberian tiger and the head of a small werewolf. We love her very much and she has such a will to live!

That's everybody! Thanks for having me!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
character-cartoon-cat-say-hello-with-flower-background_77984-110.jpg
Paige and furry gang, on behalf The Catsite community, a warm
40c928a6580f30ff3a9e28234e3abab4.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Wow! Thank you for taking in these kitties and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out their life.

They are all so beautiful :redheartpump: :hearthrob: and we have special threads just for them here in :- bi-color-kitties-only.85808, show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378, tuxedo-cats.281802, black-cats-only.268663, post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458, show-us-your-rescues-then-and-now-photos.406175 and other-pets-animals.41

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: Thank you for rescuing this bevy of beauties and giving them their forever home. You are extremely dedicated and I'm sure the cats appreciate your hospitality. :heartshape:

Kittycatcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello 👋 and welcome
"Wow 13" Each and every one of them is beautiful, what an amazing thing you have done taking these lovelys in, well done you!
I've never seen such Orange eyes like Salems either, and Elijah what alittle beaut he is (he's still got a kitten face)
I need cuddles with Orin even if it is only for 7 seconds haha.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME! What a lovely clowder you have! I need to admit a partiality for torties, so of course, Miss Moon caught my eye immediately, and I think that baby River may be a tortie, or a torbie? Such a precious scrap of cat! If my lease allowed it, I'd probably have 13 as well (if my cat allowed it...).

1599009444786.png
Why no, no, it's a very GOOD thing!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I love the descriptions of your kitties! :clapcat: I ended up with seven cats at one point and thought that was a ridiculous number of cats to have until I joined this site and found out how many people had loads of cats. :lol: As others have said, you’ll fit right in. :welcomesign: