Thank you!

llswartz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank to thecatsite.com and all of the kind-hearted people that took the time to answer my question about feline fatty liver disease a few weeks back. My cat was in really bad shape and I thought for sure I was going to lose him... nothing seemed to be helping after a few weeks and it was heart-wrenching to watch. The information and support provided on this site was so so so helpful and I thank each and every one of you dearly for responding. I'm happy to report that with consistent syringe feedings and diligent monitoring of his health, Simon is now well on the way to recovery and is improving more every day.

-- Thanks again for giving me some answers and comfort during such an overwhelming time. Simon also thanks you :)
Simon 3.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks so much for the update and even better, the good news about Simon improving and on the road to recovery. 🤗 Great news!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm happy to report that with consistent syringe feedings and diligent monitoring of his health, Simon is now well on the way to recovery and is improving more every day.

-- Thanks again for giving me some answers and comfort during such an overwhelming time. Simon also thanks you :)
5c690171512d2fe4c8e4e634e3438eb9.gif

Simon,
IMG_5783.JPG

Last edited: