Thank You

RavenHawke

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here who has shown me support. I'm new here and it's been a big help. I am a member of another cat forum site (mainly for pet loss) from when my last cat passed away.
I have posted the same questions there and have been met with hostility. It's very upsetting that people can be so mean when you are suffering. So I just wanted to say thank you again ❤

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
60FCCC0F-1DF1-48C4-9AA0-E448E3168C07.gif
RavenHawke, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
3BDF6936-D6F9-4FC3-924E-28BD97819C5D.gif
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. Condolences on the loss of your cat. We have a forum called Crossing the Bridge if you should want to post a tribute to him.

I just saw your other thread, and am sorry to see that your other cat is having seizures, plus has been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I hope things get better for him, and you, soon.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have posted the same questions here and have been met with hostility. So I just wanted to say thank you again ❤
I'm confused. Are you saying your questions were met with hostility on the Cat Site? If so, I don't understand why you are thanking us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RavenHawke

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm confused. Are you saying your questions were met with hostility on the Cat Site? If so, I don't understand why you are thanking us.
No, not here, it's another site. This site has been good. ❤

RavenHawke

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pfft just realized that I wrote that weird. I was upset when I wrote it. I meant I was met with hostility there, not here

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's good. I can't imagine anyone on this site being nasty to anyone, especially a new member who is grieving. We've all lost kitties and know what it's like to be in pain and missing a beloved friend.

Welcome to the Cat Site! We will always be here to support you.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Pfft just realized that I wrote that weird. I was upset when I wrote it. I meant I was met with hostility there, not here
It's fine RavenHawke RavenHawke .. we edited it, although I did know what you meant. :)
It's lovely when members feel a part of TCS.. I'm sure you'll continue to feel support here and thank you for posting.
:grouphug:

RavenHawke

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's fine RavenHawke RavenHawke .. we edited it, although I did know what you meant. :)
It's lovely when members feel a part of TCS.. I'm sure you'll continue to feel support here and thank you for posting.
:grouphug:
Thank you!!