Thank you to this community

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every time i come on this site and see posts about cats in trouble, diagnosed with cancer, or having scary life threatening symptoms. It makes my heart race and fills me with sadness and fear for these cats, and for the pet owners.

I always see people immediately rush in to help. People i recognize from being on this site for so many years. I don't know how you all do this every single day, because i always feel panicky when i see the more serious posts. But i wanted everyone to know the gratitude, and admiration, that i feel for everyone that has the strength to be there. I know it must be comforting for pet parents that are feeling lost and confused.
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all the wonderful people on this site. These cats are very lucky to have you all. :heartshape: :bouquet::grouphug2:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm always astonished what a great group of people are members of this site. I think most of us come here looking for help and then as we learn more about our own cats, that expands into learning about cats in general which expands into wanting to help those who come after us seeking help and reassurance.That's how good communities are built :grouphug:

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This post brought tears to my eyes. Bless you for it! XOXOXOX

I have several kitties that owe their well being to the kind people here. (and I owe them my sanity a lot!) There aren't enough thank you's in the world to show how much I value and love them for their dedication, help, advice, love, kind words, etc. and a loving kick in the pants when I need it. ;-)

They restore my faith in humanity daily.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

A shout out to Anne Anne for having the love and dedication to have this site and do what's needed to keep in running so we can all be together and share. XO Well done!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
This is the best site in the cat world. A site full of dedicated members and help and answers are always around the corner.

A cat community full of love and patience and thoughtfulness and there's no selfishness in sharing tips and tricks and experiences to help those that need assurance and comfort.

We are Number
3D92CAE8-80AF-4D13-81D4-0BF390EE04B1$L0$001~photo.GIF

To all Catsite members
tenor.gif

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This community is living proof that "Joy shared is doubled, but sorrow shared is MORE than halved!" We laugh together, we cry together, we put our heads together to solve problems. If we could but bring this community's spirit offline and into IRL, what a world we could fashion!