Thank you! to TCS

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I came to TCS with a troubling cat feeding situation I was dealing with (I chose my user name based on how I felt attacked from all ends). I put up my first thread with much anxiety. I have been on other social media forums where people passed snap shot judgements, were not helpful, and at times were antagonistic/ hostile. I am so glad I found this website. I experienced the exact opposite here: kindness, understanding, compassion and members who really wanted to give me helpful advice. This truly is a special place. It is a blessing to have such a website like this in the world.

Thank you TCS for NOT being like the other social media sites/forum. You are a breath of fresh air. 🙂

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I came to TCS with a troubling cat feeding situation I was dealing with (I chose my user name based on how I felt attacked from all ends). I put up my first thread with much anxiety. I have been on other social media forums where people passed snap shot judgements, were not helpful, and at times were antagonistic/ hostile. I am so glad I found this website. I experienced the exact opposite here: kindness, understanding, compassion and members who really wanted to give me helpful advice. This truly is a special place. It is a blessing to have such a website like this in the world.

Thank you TCS for NOT being like the other social media sites/forum. You are a breath of fresh air. 🙂
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose yes i would have to say that this place is awesome and i have made many great friends