Thank you for the warm welcome!

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, I started a thread last night in a bout of self doubt and feeling a bit daunted by upcoming introductions and currently caring for an injured cat which I have come to love way too much too fast. Or maybe not too much nor too fast 🙂
I just wanted to say hello, I've received many nice replies and support on that thread and have been a long time reader of this forum and so many helpful topics.
I'm originally from Germany, but have been living in Sicily for about 5 years now and 7 in Italy total. I live and work here, teaching English in a private school (ADORE my job) and have never really been a "cat person" until one was abandoned in my courtyard at 4 weeks old. I spent copious amounts of time watching videos, reading books (Jackson galaxy got me started) on a real deep dive in order to understand and provide the best possible life for me and my fur baby. We have recently had an addition (isolated for now) but I felt like properly introducing myself and sticking around after that initial post and the wonderful welcome and support received.
Thank you all :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3d4a7fca5a901077faa7d23e16e6e300.gif
noani, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
466f4623def706fa575eaa72cf453934.jpg
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitty for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera: and what's his name?

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are my two furballs, Charly (with a y named after my late dad), who I've had for a year and a half (he was abandoned at 4 weeks old and due to covid i had no other choice than take him in and raise him with a bottle and ended up keeping him) and Yoda who I've recently taken off the street (alley/courtyard semi ferals colony below my house) after he was injured and nursing back to health, hoping he will become part of our little family permanently after his recovery :)

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
HA! I've been looking for you here, kept meaning to give you the link to this forum, then forgetting when I got involved in reading! So...Officially now, WELCOME to you and the boys!

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I'm very glad I joined the forum. It seems like an awesome place to be :)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is, I've been here for a few years and always come back after seeing other forums. Here they never make you feel stupid and are super helpful at solving any problem you have or just giving comfort when you need it.
You will be blessed for taking these two sweethearts in, welcome to the site!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley::hithere::welcomesign: Bless you for saving these sweet boys, both are beautiful. Would love to see more photos. Yoda sure doesn't seem very feral. :catlove::catrub:

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all again and a few more pics as requested. They are brothers one litter apart, Yoda is obvious the one still in the cone which doesn't deter him from purring and snoozing next to me and on me any chance he gets, and Charly the one without who thinks he's a sphinx/criminal mastermind.

Attachments

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all again and a few more pics as requested. They are brothers one litter apart, Yoda is obvious the one still in the cone which doesn't deter him from purring and snoozing next to me and on me any chance he gets, and Charly the one without who thinks he's a sphinx/criminal mastermind.
:heartshape::clap2::clap::redheartpump::hearthrob::touched::wave2::camera::thanks:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to your two beautiful cats.:cutecat::kneading: As you have discovered our members are extremely supportive and love to talk about everything "cats.":kitty: