Thank you, Amanda!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I may not have participated very actively, but I've been following this forum closely and it's been one I thoroughly enjoyed. It wasn't just the exchange of information, but also seeing all the feelings poured into defending feral cats and caring for them. These days, as we combat voices that demand the killing of feral cats, for all the wrong reasons (not that there are any right ones...), it just warms my heart to see people getting together to discuss the fine details of caring for these cats.

With that in mind, I'd like to say a big big Thank You to Amanda! I know I've learnt a lot and I'm sure other members have as well. You will always be very welcome here and I hope this is not goodbye and that we'll still be seeing you around! 

amandaaca

TCS Member
Guest Expert
Purraise
Thank you for inviting me to contribute!  I enjoyed reading and responding to everyone's questions, and seeing the passion and dedication that the members here have to ALL cats - pet and community/feral!  I'll be back to see what's happening on The Cat Site again, that's for sure!

-Amanda