Thank so much

dustycatwriter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted everyone to know what a great time I've had talking to you. I certainly learned a lot from y'all. It's my hope that you've taken something helpful away from the this discussion, too.

You're really a thoughtful bunch. I know your kittens will do well.

Kitten season is almost upon us--at least down here in Texas. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but the trick to a good kitten is to catch the mom before she has kittens and get her spayed.

And I hate to sound like a shameless self-promoter, but anyone who doesn't have any experience bottle-feeding will benefit from my book, Kittens For Dummies. Even you more experienced kitten caretakers will learn a thing or two. (And if you like humorous science fiction, check out my novel All The Marbles--there is a cat in it.)

The most important thing you must have to take care of an orphan is commitment. Y'all have that by the bushel. It's been an honor.

Y'all take care and keep those babies warm,

Dusty Rainbolt

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are a shameless self-promoter! LOL

Not in the least, the book is a gold mine of information for people who have orphaned kittens-

Thank you for the time you took out of your busy schedule to do this for us!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank YOU very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer our questions and share your knowledge and experience with us. I have definitely learned a lot from your answers here, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading through Kittens for Dummies and learning more!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to thank you for taking the time out and answer all of our questions we had . Thanks for all the great info you have given us all . You are a sweet
bless you for all your great work .

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dusty, thank you for taking the time to be here at TCS. Even for someone who considers themselves an experienced kitten carer, I learnt a lot from your answers.

Thank you for sharing with us.