Terra The Cat And Her Favorite Treat

thefishyone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So after much experimentation and the events of tonight, I am convinced that Blue Wilderness Trout treast speak to the soul of my cat. Earlier, I had ordered Papa Johns, and about a minute after sitting down to eat, Terra the Cat popped up to say hello.

Now the thing about Terra is that she loves what she can’t have, and scorns what is offered. Since I don’t allow her to eat pizza or The Papa’s cheesesticks as they both contain garlic, she hopped into the pizza box and began inspecting my food, as she is the house’s self-appointed people food inspector. Usually she only smells my food, but she recently tried to take a bite of pizza.

Terra loves the smell of good Itslian food, and I knew that before long, she’d want to eat! Normally Terra follows me wherever I go, but this time, she was too enthralled by the smell of deli meat and cheese. I knew I had to act fast, so I went upstairs to my room and found her trout flavored treats. The instant the bag rattled from me grabbing it, I could hear the sound of a 13 lb cat running like only a cat can run. I turn around, and kitty is perched on my bed, with an eager look in her eye.

I gave her four treats as tribute, and The Queen happily renounced her claim on my order from Papa John’s. The moral of the story is that even the most persnickety kitties will do or give up anything for the right treat.

Last edited: