Tera + 2 - 4

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL...would that it had been, more fun. Was stopping bookcase from falling on child. Perhaps should have let it fall. Child is ill-natured brat, bookcase was NOT that heavy.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH, I needed those pictures today! It's been a wild week and a half, as I've been scurrying all over the county, getting my name changed BACK to my maiden name...and all over the internet, plus a few hundred phone calls! Now, I feel happy and peaceful again, seeing my beautiful "nieces."

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
kittens mom kittens mom Your little furmily are so gorgeous -- always a joy to see them with their opulent, glossy coats and bright eyes! So nice about the weather, too. I've never been to NM but would love to -- such a BEAUTIFUL area.
Thank you, That kitty in your avatar is stunning

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
OH, I needed those pictures today! It's been a wild week and a half, as I've been scurrying all over the county, getting my name changed BACK to my maiden name...and all over the internet, plus a few hundred phone calls! Now, I feel happy and peaceful again, seeing my beautiful "nieces."
Well you weren't here at 3am for the hootenanny. Glad you got back what was yours.