Tera + 2 - 4

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you saw past all that and could see the fancy little girl she would be when she was all cleaned up. :redheartpump:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've "known" Mercy now almost from day one. She's a little miracle kitteh, she is. I still don't know how she was labled as a problem cat! Which leads me to think that there are no problem cats, only problem people...or at least, problem pairings. Heck, even most cats with fairly severe issues do well in the right home. And this was seriously a matter of the right kitten at the right time with the right person.

Ha, I've been trying to steal fancy little Mercy since the first day I saw her photo, but I can't seem to make it happen. Maybe I should try to steal HeKitty instead. She's my second favorite. :D
LOL, my darling, you would only get what you deserve! For all I adore her, she isn't an "easy" cat. If I weren't so scattered, I could write a book about this one!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I've "known" Mercy now almost from day one. She's a little miracle kitteh, she is. I still don't know how she was labled as a problem cat! Which leads me to think that there are no problem cats, only problem people...or at least, problem pairings. Heck, even most cats with fairly severe issues do well in the right home. And this was seriously a matter of the right kitten at the right time with the right person.

LOL, my darling, you would only get what you deserve! For all I adore her, she isn't an "easy" cat. If I weren't so scattered, I could write a book about this one!
The only clue i have to this day is when the little mite gets even a speck on her backside she goes a bit nuts and she can be combative about having herself tidied up. Someone with a rough hand and no patience would likely inflame the situation. It's taken forever where she will allow me to clean her without a lot of fuss. Also we provided a very small low sided litter tray in my bathroom where here tail has plenty of room. Tall sides she sits on it. We've went from several times a week frantic to almost never. Besides she was supposed to be mine.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, I can't get over how big the girls got, wow. Are they actually big or is it the camera adding lbs, lol.

We finally adopted two gals, 12 years old, they have that similar reddish shade around their noses, but they're so tiny.

Any updates on Tera. I'm so glad you kept them together.

Warm regards, hope

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, I can't get over how big the girls got, wow. Are they actually big or is it the camera adding lbs, lol.

We finally adopted two gals, 12 years old, they have that similar reddish shade around their noses, but they're so tiny.

Any updates on Tera. I'm so glad you kept them together.

Warm regards, hope
Frog is BIG. Toad is catching up but will always be more slight.
Congratulations on the adoptions and thank you for taking in some seniors.
Never an update on Tera which is still hard. Really hard sometimes.
WMR policy is to always take an animal back and if they end up in a shelter they are notified per their chip. We put her in the best place and situation we could which was miles above being heaved out to be bred to death. The videos of her loving her babies are cherished.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, ain't it da trufe?

Well the rabble rousers Frog and Toad are off for a vet visit this Saturday. Ask the universe to spare the clinic, the techs and the vets from their skullduggery.
I believe I mentioned the trip to Dr. Paul with Hekitty? I was at the reception desk, and the young lady chirped, "Hekitty is here for her check-up and nail clip! From somewhere in the back, a small voice replied,

"OH GOD!"

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, ain't it da trufe?

I believe I mentioned the trip to Dr. Paul with Hekitty? I was at the reception desk, and the young lady chirped, "Hekitty is here for her check-up and nail clip! From somewhere in the back, a small voice replied,

"OH GOD!"
I'm not laughing, honest.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, yes you are! But that's fine...I do, too. I hate to admit it, but some tiny, weird part of me may actually be proud of the fact that I have one of "those" cats.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yes you are! But that's fine...I do, too. I hate to admit it, but some tiny, weird part of me may actually be proud of the fact that I have one of "those" cats.
I never had beginner horses why break that trend with cats.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is true. My one horse who was truly "mine" was one of those rare horses who would temper the ride to the rider. With me, she was full of piddle and vinegar, but throw a two-year-old child on her back, and she'd plod along like a plow horse. My dad called her "a horse for all seasons."

I'd prefer Hek, with all of her little foibles, to a more "tame" cat, I think. She keeps me on my toes. And your crew is a delightful handful!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
This is true. My one horse who was truly "mine" was one of those rare horses who would temper the ride to the rider. With me, she was full of piddle and vinegar, but throw a two-year-old child on her back, and she'd plod along like a plow horse. My dad called her "a horse for all seasons."

I'd prefer Hek, with all of her little foibles, to a more "tame" cat, I think. She keeps me on my toes. And your crew is a delightful handful!
Well Frog and Toad were both splendid at the vet today. Frog would go with anyone who didn't mind a 14lb 2 oz baby trying to sit on their shoulder. She ate it up to put it mildly. Toad was much more reserved but let the techs and vet handle her.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Wow you're lucky. My two act like it's the end of the world. How do Mercy & Mook act at the vet?
Mercy goes limp. She had numerous vet visits as a baby before i adopted her. Mook is the stranger danger cat and we try and have her daddy there for moral support.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
How I didn't see the video of them with the toy box is beyond me. That is the best. Paw sneeks in from the side and takes pillow, lol.

#priceless
Is that one of your new additions in the avatar ? That video cracks me up. That is Toad's long skinny paw making a play for the toy.
The bad part about yesterday was the handle on the 50lb crate broke when I lifted it with F & T in it. I have two top load that are simply too small so I'm going to look into a multicat wheeled version of a cat carrier and hope there is such an a thing.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That must have been hard to carry after the handle broke! You could just use two separate carriers. That's what I might do with mine. Right now I just take them on different days to the vet, since I only have one carrier.