Tera + 2 - 4

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
This site is like plowing through an old stack of encyclopedias. Cumbersome. I had trouble finding my own thread.
So anyway weigh in today
Frog is a solid right on the mark 9lbs.
Toad is 8lbs 4oz.
Weighed on 04/18/2017.
They'll be 8 months at the end of April. Both of them now outweigh Flyweight Mercy at 7lb 10 oz.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

A month ago this would have been ripped off the box dragged across the floor and probably demolished. They are starting to see the difference between real and my make believe. Where have my babies gone ? They are busy turning into these wonderful astounding cats.

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
I JUST found this thread again... I am having problems navigating... Love the pictures!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I JUST found this thread again... I am having problems navigating... Love the pictures!
Thanks. Navigation is very clunky and I had trouble finding my own thread. Hope all you and all of yours are doing well.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
frog and toad 17 010.JPG

They've been having a blast with the ripple rug. Some of my pic won't load because site says they're oversized even though my properties say they're not. So a lot of pics that I don't want to crop I'll just download from FB. I really like my little FB videos show up on the site now though. The kits raided my tin of sewing supplies and made off with a 12 foot long piece of elastic cord. Frog , Toad and Mercy had a three way tug of war going. Fret not it was supervised play they were having too much fun for me to take it away.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mook does a wonderful Greta! And you're right...Mercy does have that Mata Hari thing going. Toad and Frog are outgrowing the "Keystone Cops" phase so quickly, and I'm wondering who they will be!

I had problems with the new site at first, but I MOST of my issues figured out. I do wish there were still three picture size choices. AND I miss the Daily Digest most sincerely. SIGH...still trying to figure out how to get my followed people to show up in my inbox...although that would swell my emails to over 200 a day. It isn't THAT hard to weed them out, and it's better than missing posts I want to see! I SHALL PREVAIL!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Mook does a wonderful Greta! And you're right...Mercy does have that Mata Hari thing going. Toad and Frog are outgrowing the "Keystone Cops" phase so quickly, and I'm wondering who they will be!

I had problems with the new site at first, but I MOST of my issues figured out. I do wish there were still three picture size choices. AND I miss the Daily Digest most sincerely. SIGH...still trying to figure out how to get my followed people to show up in my inbox...although that would swell my emails to over 200 a day. It isn't THAT hard to weed them out, and it's better than missing posts I want to see! I SHALL PREVAIL!
What a beautiful new picture of Hekitty on your avatar.
my pics are sized better when I copy from FB but of course that means posting everything to FB first.
I can't quit following a thread unless I click on it and un-follow my only option on my followed threads is to un-follow all of them. clutter makes me nauseous.
It's hard to find the threads I've always followed and I have no idea what happened to the one YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING PICTURES OF HEKITTY IN.
The wudgies, the meatballs, the kits are growing up. It's sad because I have no intention of doing this again. Everyday of their lives has been documented somehow. I love the cats they are becoming and we love encouraging their individuality.
I hope everyone is enjoying this journey as much as we are. Especially now that Tera has a home. I like that her name is the title of this thread.
I know for certain I would be an epic fail as a foster.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL...I just spent an hour clearing out old threads, ONE....AT....A....TIME. I'm certain there is a way to delete muliples, but haven't found it yet. I did send out a query, if I get an answer, I'll let you know! As for the Hekitty thread, THAT's easy. Just posted 4 new ones. It's here...

A Tortie's Tail...er...Tale

I wouldn't DARE foster! I'd be up to my assets in cats in no time flat!

I've so enjoyed this journey with the kits. Just as much as I enjoyed watching little Mercy grow into the lovely cat she has become! Sharing with you has been a blessing in my life. I hope you know that!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Looking back I can see Toad already had her personality just like Frog. Frog still love blinks me just like she did as a baby when I was tummy rubbing her after a feeding.
Mercy has just bloomed those babies just let her grow in confidence. Not a reasonable solution for every shy or timid cat but it sure worked here. All those hours she sat with them voluntarily was a burden off us and so good for the babies. Mook and Hekitty could be bookends.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Pipe cleaner toys. Supervised play only. Frog is just having a blast.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Mercy was laying on her side grunting and faxing by the fridge. I have a brush just for it but a dowel works just as well. I decided to retrieve whatever she had stashed too far under to reach. This was the result.

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, oh, oh...the milk jug rings! Hekitty does that! When they brought the new refrigerator, I almost passed out when I saw what was under there! MUST get something to fish stuff out with!

I imagine that Toad and Frog will pass their exams with flying colors. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go on for a Doctorate in Catting.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, oh, oh...the milk jug rings! Hekitty does that! When they brought the new refrigerator, I almost passed out when I saw what was under there! MUST get something to fish stuff out with!

I imagine that Toad and Frog will pass their exams with flying colors. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go on for a Doctorate in Catting.

I have a fancy long brush just for under the fridge and stove but a dollar dowel rod works just as well plus after cleaning under the appliances I don't have to spend a half hour cleaning the brush. Dowel wipes off with a Lysol wipe. Frog and Toad and Mercy love tablet time. The babies are out at night now. I hope to fold the cage up in the next few weeks. Frog and Toad got a lesson in listening. I had to use the can o hiss , (compressed air for the keyboard) to teach them to stay back from the door. They are old enough now to understand and control themselves somewhat. Used it twice and now all I have to do is go psssttt. and they back up. Part of the process of getting them out of the cage for good is making sure they understand when mom means business.