Tera + 2 - 4

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Here you are!!!!!!!!!!

I was searching for my little Angels. LOL Still trying to figure out how to poke around the Site.

Look forward to seeing pictures of the Girls.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
These pictures are exactly what I needed. LOL

I'm still trying to get used to the new look.

The pictures posted beautifully. xoxothanks!!!
Interesting my FB videos show up here now. That's cool. Couldn't get on at all yesterday. They're hardly babies anymore especially Frog who continues to widen the gap in size with Toad.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
space mook.JPG

Mook got her new tag today. And a rubber ducky bell. We're pretty sure Toad has her old one stashed and it will turn up eventually. The background is either the Mars rover or a space station. Sort of fitting for my alien cat Mook.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
STILL figuring out the new site, and not getting email updates, but I FINALLY found my threads! Love the rubber ducky.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
STILL figuring out the new site, and not getting email updates, but I FINALLY found my threads! Love the rubber ducky.
Omgosh nothing is as it should be. I really really miss my little list of active threads at the bottom of the page. I miss my old profile page that had the list of all the threads I followed. Yes Mook got a rubber ducky. We explained that rubber ducks are fearsome prehistoric predators and it was a symbol of her bravery and prowess. I suspect she knows this is a sham and is plotting.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I suspect you are right. And it's Mook, so God help you.

I'm still going a bit nuts. Not getting email updates. I have to go to my account, to personal details, click on "watched threads," choose, post, repeat. It really is a labor of love right now!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I suspect you are right. And it's Mook, so God help you.

I'm still going a bit nuts. Not getting email updates. I have to go to my account, to personal details, click on "watched threads," choose, post, repeat. It really is a labor of love right now!
I'm having some unhappy moments. A lot of the set up seems like it could be on one page instead of one menu after another.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We all seem to be, but I'm certain it will be second nature to us in no time! Darlin, you have survived the kits...YOU can do anything!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
We all seem to be, but I'm certain it will be second nature to us in no time! Darlin, you have survived the kits...YOU can do anything!
They are the only reason I get up in the morning. I miss my Kitten more every day.