Tera + 2 - 4

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Poor, pitiful cats who must sleep on boxes!*
We love claws here. Even if I don't always get to trim them. And sometimes they get caught in stuff. And I want to help. But they won't let me. Because CATS.:insertevillaugh:

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
*Poor, pitiful cats who must sleep on boxes!*
We love claws here. Even if I don't always get to trim them. And sometimes they get caught in stuff. And I want to help. But they won't let me. Because CATS.:insertevillaugh:
Mine get nipped when needed but if someone gets caught they look at me. If I don't come quick enough they simply release and walk off.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine get nipped when needed but if someone gets caught they look at me. If I don't come quick enough they simply release and walk off.
Tarifa is scared, but she'll let me clip them, gradually. Baby Su is scared, and used to let me clip them, but she's very reluctant now. Elvis does his own thing. His dad told me he always let him do his own thing. He's the big scratcher (of cat towers, scratching posts and pads) in the family, so at least he exercises his claws a lot. I find quite a few claw sheaths which I believe are mostly his.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hekitty, alas, goes to the vet for clipping, after that last trip to the ER. FOUR stitches. She is not a lady who tolerated being trifled with. At all.

P'or little Mercy, only a box. That reminds me of Hek, who will convince the most hard-hearted person in the world that her rotund little self is STARVING, and on the verge of drying up like an old dead leaf and blowing away in the wind!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
While absolutely NOTHING I own is synched...but I really need to synch my hearing aids with my phone. Life would become so much easier!