Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

Pictures dated 09/13/2016 , I only cropped to get a better close up of them. I was holding Froggy and Tera took him back. LMAO. The nest box is gone. It's served its purpose and this gives a lot more room when they're crated. I put a taller litter pan in so there is no way the babies can get in. They won't be able to use one for another 10 days or so. I swear they change by the hour now. Little lumps of fur becoming cats.

Last edited:

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Tera has an intake date of Sept 25th at 2:30 Pm at the Watermelon Mountain Ranch Rescue.

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
So that gives you another ten days with her. What about the two little ones, have you decided to keep them both?

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Tera is starting to nudge the babies about I took the nest box out and not they have twice the floor space in the crate plus the big container.  I got a whole stack of carpet samples for a buck a piece. So when one gets soiled I can just chuck it. I noticed she sits outside the container for a while now. That is until one of the babies makes so much as a peep. I need to make their 6 week check up appointment soon.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Great video.  So cute and Tera's eyes are piercing.  My goodness, so golden.   They all look so healthy.
They are getting huge. Thank you. We're trying to do our best with her. She's a lovely cat with those big eyes and oh those big ears. Almost exotic.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Tera looks like the perfect picture of contentment there.

She keeps those babies close. She will get up and sit in the window if one of us are there to watch them. I guess we're the surrogate mommies at this point. They seem to be looking around a bit I'm guessing they're starting to see some movement close by. One escaped this morning and the other was nursing. All Tera could do was look pitiful. Toad made it to the end of the pen and then managed a u turn/roll/stagger and headed back to mom. When he got within reach she grabbed him with both paws and pulled him close.

Mercy got to see and ogle Froggy last night. No touching permitted. She just gets so excited. She's my sweet little flower petal. They are boys BTW for sure. Even I can sex them now.

Pictures and video later. Right now they're all tucked in while husband sleeps. Tera's got the routine. She was out all night. So she had 17 hours out of the crate. I'd love to bring the crate out here but since she's going to the rescue on the 25th I don't see the sense in stressing my cats or Tera with an introduction.