Tender moments

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is our bedtime routine. I have to tuck him in, EVERY night. I think it's how he makes up for anything he's done during the day.
And it works just fine for me! :lol:
He will follow me around the room, on my heels, on my feet, circling me as I walk (like a puppy). Jump up on the sofa, still circling. Until I sit and lay down. Then I get a head butt and he flops down and turns his motor on.
JUST before he goes to sleep, he'll pick his head up and look back over his ears. (either to make sure I'm still there, or to get his chin rubbed for a minute).
He'll then flop his head back down, his little motor stops, and he's sound asleep.
I can then get up and go to bed.:lol:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
basscat basscat does he make you pick him up to put him in your bed? Honeybee doesn't mind me moving her somewhere. Usually around 9ish she comes over-sits and stares at me until I say come here. then she hops up to make biscuits then passes out...she moves in her sleep and who knows what way she will end up. Sometimes making a complete 360° turn!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
basscat basscat does he make you pick him up to put him in your bed? Honeybee doesn't mind me moving her somewhere. Usually around 9ish she comes over-sits and stares at me until I say come here. then she hops up to make biscuits then passes out...she moves in her sleep and who knows what way she will end up. Sometimes making a complete 360° turn!
No, he's not big on being picked up or carried. If I pick him up, I can only get a few steps before he figures out there's a hand under him, against his belly, it probably needs to be bitten. :lol:
He doesn't meander like a typical cat. He doesn't just end up somewhere. There's a general urgency with most anything he does. Like an excited puppy that's either happy to see you, or wanting something.
He paces (rapidly) and cries when he wants attention.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
This is our bedtime routine. I have to tuck him in, EVERY night. I think it's how he makes up for anything he's done during the day.
And it works just fine for me! :lol:
He will follow me around the room, on my heels, on my feet, circling me as I walk (like a puppy). Jump up on the sofa, still circling. Until I sit and lay down. Then I get a head butt and he flops down and turns his motor on.
JUST before he goes to sleep, he'll pick his head up and look back over his ears. (either to make sure I'm still there, or to get his chin rubbed for a minute).
He'll then flop his head back down, his little motor stops, and he's sound asleep.
I can then get up and go to bed.:lol:
:wave3: :tongue: You are a great cat daddy :touched::wave2:

Last edited: