Temptations Treats May Have Caused Arf: Shameless $ Plea

Mogwai3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is another warning about these treats (posted on another forum) as well as my gofundme link, in case anyone felt so inclined to share around in their cat loving circles.

Www.gofundme.com/Moggleton

I am determined to get to the bottom of this for as long as our budget and his comfort allows. Its been a real nightmare.

I have never crowdfunded, nor asked for any help with my animal care/bills from anyone...for decades of cat ownership/rehab/etc. This was suggested and may make a real difference in the outcome and/or getting more information about what has happened. Thanks for reading.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

pharber-murphy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about your Moggleton. I visited your GoFundMe site to read the whole story and your updates. The next thing I did was search on Temptations treats and renal failure. Snopes.com is an outstanding website dedicated to uncovering the truth about rumors. Their investigations determined that Temptations is not to blame. Here is the link if you'd like to read it yourself: Temptations Cat Treats Facebook Warning. Good luck with your little guy.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear about your Moggs :alright:
He is at the prime of life and I hope and pray for his healing.:vibes::vibes:
Is he on bottled or well water? I am plagued with renal problems and cannot tolerate urban treated water. I also use healing herbs - perhaps you can consult a holistic vet.
I feed treat to my kitties with no problems so if Mogs is having toxicity issues, some more detective work may help. I would start with the drinking water and also make sure the litter is unscented (chewy's frisco brand is a great value as is KMart's Cat&Co).
If you haven't already, I suggest that you also try starting a thread in the health forums. Please keep u:sunshine:s posted!